[2]

A/N - Coming at you with the next part XD  I hope it's getting better~!  I'll hopefully have more for you soon, but this weekend my Drill Team, for JROTC, is going up to Arkansas for a 2-day Drill meet, so the next chapter may be delayed by a bit, but hopefully not by much~!!!

ENJOY~!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Neku had arrived to class at the same time as her other classmates, earning a few quizzical looks from others who were outside her class. She wheeled into the open door to see in her class, the same boy from yesterday talking to Taketora as he leaned over his desk. Neku shrugged as she went to her desk and slipped her bag off her lap and hung it on her desk. The only difference about the black haired boy is that he was wearing his school uniform instead of some form of track suit.

The girl tried to ignore him, as well as his presence, but something made him stick out. Not to mention, she hadn't seen Taketora talk at all, and now he was just chatting away. She was intrigued she'll admit. She sighed as she pulled out a notebook, hoping to distract herself. However, in her attempts to become occupied, she had caught the boy's attention. He quickly whispered to his friend, pointing over to Neku, who had began writing something. Taketora looked to her as well and soon the girl was their topic of conversation.

"Yamamoto, what's the story with the girl?" His mohawked friend glanced over at the girl, not too flustered since he wasn't having to speak with her. He rested his arms on his desk as he looked ot his friend and spoke.

"Apparently, from what I heard yesterday, she's just some girl who got transferred here from Kyoto. She apparently only got her handicap last year, and before that was on a basketball team and a volleyball team. If I had to guess, she's doing exactly what she was yesterday, and writing a letter to her old team." As Taketora spoke, Kuroo kept his gaze on the girl who was so focused on writing. Since he was in such a rush yesterday to grab Yamamoto to get to practice, he didn't get the time to see what she actually looked like.

Long black hair was trapped between her back and the back of her wheelchair, and it held almost an amethyst shine to it. Her grey eyes could barely be seen through her bangs as she was bent forward over her desk. Her pale hands scribbled across the page and Kuroo could faintly outline small little cuts in her fingers from her previous sports. He smirked as he leaned on his hand.

"Heh~ So she was a sports girl huh? Interesting." Taketora looked at this team captain before looking back at the girl. They now both watched her, and to a few classmates, that seemed a bit more than a little weird, not to mention, Kuroo was an upperclassmen, only hanging around in this room until he's forced to leave.

Neku stopped moving her hand as she lifted her head. She felt something, almost burning on her side. She looked over and saw none other than Taketora, the flustered mess from yesterday looking at her, and with him the same boy from yesterday afternoon that she nearly ran over, and also had a little wit-test with. 'So they knew each other?' It was only a passing thought in her head as she smiled small to them, even to the boy who she knew could be sarcastic. She liked the asset at least. It was attractive, in it's own infuriating way.

Kuroo only smirked back to her and walked to her desk, only to bend his knees and rest his arms and head on top of it. He smirked up to her as she looked at him with confusion. What did he want now? To tease her again? Bring up the fact she nearly took him out yesterday after school? She wanted to scowl, but he began to speak, all with the same grin on his face.

"So, I hear you're a sports fan?" His voice was smoother than it was yesterday, probably because he was running yesterday and was about a breath, even if just a little bit. He placed her pencil she was writing with in the center of her book and shut it, effective hiding her words. She never liked people reading over her shoulder, or reading something that wasn't addressed to them.