[5]

A/N - GUESS WHO IS STARTING TO SUFFER FROM WRITER'S BLOCK?  Yeah, that'd be me.  I've actually been struggling with writing this and hoping it's not boring, so I'm very unhappy with how this chapter actually came out, but I think since I have 2 plot points already summarized out for the future, I might just do some (really crappy) writing magic and hopefully make them happen.  I also try to keep each chapter at least 2,000 words, which is more or less, 5 pages on Docs so that's a hassle, but it's all okay because I will do what is necessary for my amazing followers~

Anyways, even though I'm not very pleased with the outcome of this chapter, hopefully it will get better along the way and I can provide something more entertaining and attention grabbing instead of this boring crap XD

ENJOY~!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for Kuroo and Neku to arrive a the small park and see the rest of their team there, waiting on the two. Neku offered a small wave to them, Kuroo still running with her. The team all panicked, knowing their captain, he'd trip over something stupid and take her down with him. They all were shouting at him, telling him to stop before something horrible happens. Taketora was only reliving his panic from the other day when he did this.

Kuroo soon came to a halt when he was close enough and laughed as his team all surrounded him, telling him to stop being so careless with their manager. Neku only laughed as she told them, she was okay, but they still insisted on checking her own for injuries, to an extent anyways. After a few moments of chewing out Kuroo, and making sure no one was injured, they all composed and soon were all walking down the sidewalk to a place Neku still wasn't aware of yet. They had just wandered and talked, taking random paths and roads to just pass the time for a while. They'd come to a crossroads and Neku would point in which direction to go next, the team happily following.

It wasn't long before they just stopped into a small diner and decided to just order some small foods for a snack and just talk. They wheeled Neku inside, and they were directed to a seat in the back of the diner, away from others and having Neku's chair out of the way. They ordered drinks and Kuroo took it upon himself to order as many appetizers or side dishes he could, of course, they were all pitch in on the bill, excluding Neku. They all adamantly agreed the 'men' would handle the bill, to which Kuroo had told Taketora to not bother, seeing that a man could talk to a girl without wanting to puke.

"So, Neku." The black haired girls attention was pulled to her upperclassmen who had reached over and stolen one of her fries that had just gotten; Yaku. "We're all glad you came along, but we don't know much about you." His took a drink of his beverage before grinning at you. "Tell us about yourself." The team was looking at Neku, some with no expression, like Shohei and Nobuyuki, but others such as Kuroo and Inuoka had expressions of curiosity and even a smirk played on their lips. Neku looked up the ceiling, her chin cupped in her hand as she leaned against the table.

"Well, what do you all want to know." She was then bombarded with questions from all sides.

"What's your favorite color?

"You favorite show?"

"Tell us, why do you like volleyball? Do you have any other favorite sports?"

"Why did you come to Nekoma?"

"Are you getting along in your classes okay? Have anyone hit on you yet?"

She held up her hands in defense as she motioned her team to chill.

"Okay, okay, one at a time." She looked to each of her teammates and answered each question.