[4]

A/N - You guys get some family in this one XD Meeting Neku's mom isn't the most exciting thing, but I'm trying to make it seem more realistic, like hey this would probably happen, like maybe?  XD I dunno, I'm trying guys.  Anyways, I'll see y'all soon with yet again, another chapter in a few days (Hopefully). 

ENJOY~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day there wasn't any classes, so Neku had decided to sleep in for a change. She had always been an early riser, but she decided that she'd take it easy on the days she had nothing to do. She briefly wondered if the volleyball team ever practiced on a weekend, but she didn't dwell on it too much. It was only 9 AM when her phone had went off the first time. She ignored it and went back to sleep, or tried anyways. 3 minutes later, the phone had buzzed for a second time. She groaned as she dug her face into her pillow, hoping that if it were to go off a third time, the thickness of her pillow would block it out. However, when it did go off about 5 minutes later, the buzzing was continuous. She was getting a call. She whipped her top half around and sat up, reaching to her phone and answering the call quickly, not even looking at who was calling her.

"What in the hell is so important that you need to spam my phone for attention?!" She was always a nasty riser, she enjoyed sleep just as much as the next person and no one wakes up as chipper as she usually acts. She's gotta wake up into it. She heard a whistle on the other line, followed by a light chuckle.

"Well well, little lady is a cranky little one in the morning, isn't she?" Neku put a bored expression on her face as her lidded eyes looked to nowhere in particular. She sighed as she then plopped her back, back on her mattress. Her hair stuck to her neck, her face and a few strands surrounded her head on her pillow. Her blankets stayed at her hips, still covering her legs. She stared up at the ceiling as she lazily held her phone to her ear.

"What the hell are you calling me for Kuroo?" He chuckled again. Right now, Kuroo sat in his room, his head dripping from the shower he just took while he had sweats on and his chest was bare. He sat on the edge of his bed, one hand supporting his weight as he leaned back, the other holding his phone to his ear. He held a grin on his face the entire time.

"Ohoh~ So the girl can use grown up words huh?" He chuckled as he heard her sigh on the other side of the line. He imagined her rub her eyes tiredly with her free hand that lay at her side, and that's exactly what she did. She lifted her hand and tiredly rubbed her grey orbs as she let a small yawn escape her.

"Shut up mop-top. I'm not that much younger than you are." Kuroo chuckled as she spoke again. "So, what did you want." Neku heard Kuroo speak with a strained voice, sounding like he just lifted himself from something, that something was his bed.

"Some of the team is heading out today, we just wanted to invite our new manager if she wanted to tag along." His voice was oddly serene for a moment, it surprised Neku. She shifted her gaze to see it had already been a few minutes. She was content on staying in bed for a while longer, but something about the idea of hanging out with her new team set a small fire under her. She smiled to herself like an idiot to the ceiling.

"Even though I had a day of relaxation planned, I think I can postpone it just this once for you guys." Kuroo laughed as he rummaged through his clothes. He pressed his phone against his ear with his shoulder as he needed both his hands to find something decent to where at least.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll send you the time to be ready."

"Okay. Where should I meet you all?" She heard Kuroo chuckle lightly.

"Just send me your address. I'll pick you up." Neku was ready to decline as he only laughed again at her silence as he imagined her shock that appeared on her face. "Hah! I bet you made a really stupid face right then!" Neku's face lit up as she held the phone away from her ear and put i by her lips.