2 Year Anniversary

Today is the two-year anniversary of Phoenix of Olympus and the creation of my Wattpad family

Today is the two-year anniversary of Phoenix of Olympus and the creation of my Wattpad family. You guys have been the most supportive, vocal, loving, welcome, reactive, and persistent readers and author could ask for. I'm not lying. You guys have kept me going, have kept me inspired, have supported me during my breaks by staying with me, and more. Hell, one of you even gave my book its new title. One of you made the book cover and then adapted it. Many of you message me applause and reactions when I finally update. Some of you even created a petition because of my cliffhangers and variation in updates. You pester me and you drive me forward. I write for my ideas and for my characters, but I also write for you. It's because of you my book is popular. It's because of you that my book is getting nominations.

I'm just a writer. The rest of it, that's all you.

And we've come so far because of your love and diligence.

199,199 Readers

7, 700+ votes

7,500+ comments

481 Followers

47 Story Parts (both published and unpublished)

63% Female

17% Male

19% Private or Decline to State

46% 13-18

23% 18-25

4 % 25-35

2% 35-45

1% Over 45

24% Private or Decline to State

Canada

United States

Mexico

Jamaica

Puerto Rico

Colombia

Ecuador

Suriname

Brazil

Chile

South Africa

Tanzania

Uganda

Nigeria

Saudi Arabia

Oman

United Arab Emirates

Kuwait

Jordan

Israel

Pakistan

India

Sri Lanka

Thailand

Vietnam

Malaysia

Indonesia

Taiwan

Phillippines

Papua New Guinea

Australia

New Zealand

Korea

Japan

Turkey

Bulgaria

Romania

Croatia

Slovenia

Italy

Austria

Switzerland

France

Spain

Belgium

Netherlands

Ireland

United Kingdom

Denmark

Germany

Poland

Lithuania

Iceland

Norway

Sweden

Finland

Look at us. Look at how far we've come together. This is us. This is our family and our fandom. We have one hell of a fandom.

I am so grateful, so thankful for you all. You can't even imagine. I wake up everyday, and a new milestone is passed, a new reader is hooked, a new realization comes into life. It's a blessing and an honor to be an author who holds you captivated. Not captive, but captivated through my writing.

So take this moment to congratulate yourselves, to feel your worth and contribution. Applause and praise to you my darlings. Applause, congratulations, and love to you.

I love you all so much and once I am back from my Gray Whale study in Baja California this upcoming week, I shall give you more praise for getting us to 200K readers.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING

Adieu,

Aisha