°Chapter one°

I rushed into school through the front gates and walked into the main hall of North Way high school looking around and soaking in my new surroundings, I begged my mom and dad to leave our hometown so I could go here. I heard it was the BEST school. So of course, I wanted to go.

   After I heard about the accident I got really depressed and sad. I stopped eating, and it was really hard to go through. But why stop a runaway train when there is nothing of value on it.

    Dragging my feet with each step trying to forget about the accident that had happened just a few days prior.  New school, new school, come on Jimi, don't be sad on the first day. I bitterly smile and keep staring at the ground, I walk around my unfamiliar setting trying to find my classroom.

 I walk into the class I thought was it and blushed when the students currently in a class scanned me up and down. "Sorry." I mumbled. I closed the door and sighed. That was embarrassing. I look around and finally see a classroom with the correct engravings on the small wooden sign at the top of the door. found it, finally.

I look around as students are socializing. I keep to myself and dart for the one seat in the back. I set down my bag. As I stare out the big window next to my desk, I hear my name being called through the chatter of students.

 "Today class we have a new student, she has come all this way just to attend our lovely high school. Please be kind and show her our hospitality!  Sung Jimin?  Why don't you come and introduce yourself?"

I nod slightly and mentally prepare myself. I perk myself up and walk to the front of the class. "Hello, I am Jimin, I am very happy to be coming to this school and it is such an honor. It is very nice to meet all of you." I say and give a small smile.

The entire class seems to be whispering about me. my smile softens. "I'm looking forward to a bright future here at this high school." The teacher smiles brightly and seems to be loving my fake/positive attitude.

"Okay, now Jimin, I am going to assign you a classmate buddy for a tour of the school, normally when there is a new student a few students show the new kid around, But I have a very kind tour guide in mind." Says the teacher in a happy go lucky sort of tone. 

She takes a look at a green slip of paper and speaks. "Yoshikawa Nao, you are Jimin's buddy. Go and show her the school." The teacher smiles. "Yes, thank you Mrs. Nitori" she says in a cheerful disposition.

After that Nao and I toured around the school, she showed me every inch of the school and even told me about some boy ranking in school thing, which made no sense to me. It's called the top 3... I wondered what kind of sick student would come to school for boys. So shallow...

After Nao showed me around the school it was already the end of the day meaning I had to move into my new apartments. I leave the school and walk to an apartment building that has a cute little garden in the front of it.  I look around and marvel over the open building, then I step into the elevator and stare at my key. Room305... finally I'm going to be living alone in peace... I have all the time to think about what happened and maybe do some actual healing while I'm at it...
I casually walk out of the elevator and slide the key inside the lock of the door.

The door swings open and I see my stuff already by the door inside.
I hear two voices coming from the living area...
Who is that I didn't invite them...?