°Chapter Three°

(Picture of uehara /\ )

I sit up in my bed crying after a night filled with nightmares of what happened a week before today.
I breath heavily.

Jimin... it's over now it was just a nightmare...it's not real anymore...

After I finish calming down i get up and get dressed in my 'casual' outfit

I walk out of my room, and see Uehara sitting on the couch watching TV,"Where are you going?" Uehara asked

"Where are you going?" Uehara asked.

"Nowhere." I replied. I got some milk pudding and walked back into my room.

"Hey! Thats my milk pudding!"
Uehara yells.

I walk back out with my pencil and pad of paper.
"Hey did you hear me? Thats mine."
I hold the cup of pudding up to his face.
The cup said,

'Sung, Jimin'

"I bought it." He seemed to be embarrassed about yelling. I thought about this and felt a little bad. But also, I wanted to laugh at the same time.

"My bad."

A few minutes of silence passed and then there was a big bang.
Jimin had just continued writing in her journal like nothing happened.

"What in the world was that?"
Uehara said confused.

The door to Nao's room had suddenly opened revealing Nao herself. Seemingly discombobulated.

"Hey giant, what was that sound?" Jimin teases.

"Giant...? Oh- um i just fell out of my bed that's all." Nao gave a giddy smile.

Uehara let out a small sigh.

To break the Ice, Nao sat down with us and said, "I don't know anything about you, maybe we should all get to know each other a little more."

Uehara let out a small sigh, he hated friendly group circles.

"Yeah sure why not?"
Jimin said not taking her eyes of her journal.

"Great!"
Nao said dancing around in joy.