5- Japan tour

**Hana's pov**

"Finally that has come. INFINITE japan tour, manager Gong said that i also had joined with them as their usual helper. but i think that's mean servant! but it's OK. coz i'm the most luckiest stan to join with them..however we reached to Japan at mid night. "Mandarin Oriental" was the hotel where we going to stay while this tour. it is a most famous hotel in Tokyo with 10 restaurants. omg!! my life is going to be more amuse! thanks should going to INFINITE!  i couldn't believe my eyes at the first.."

"Am i dreaming!!" i didn't open my eyes. because i thought it was a dream! but i  bumped. because woohyun pinched me.

"Aigooo!! this little dummy..open your eyes..this is not a dream!!" he said. Others made a big lough for me...at the same time, i heard a voice behind us,

"Hello guys!!" damn it..it was Minji...oh goodness,  my life is going to go a hell when i going to dream about my life...it was Minji with her friends Red velvet..i saw INFINITE all of the members face emotions become as mine! Special L's.

"what a surprise!!  you all are here, it should be our destiny myungsoo oppa" she said.

"destiny...screwy..." he replied carelessly. Gong manager sent all of INFINITE members to their rooms. me, yura (yura is a another imagine character as her friend ) and other helpers went to over room. It was a quiet little room. there were 5 members with me who should use this room while we are here. i was trying get my bag in side. but Do jin eonni (Do jin is the main Make up artist of INFINITE ) stopped me come inside. 

"eonni , is there any problem? " i asked. 

"i'm sorry Hana, this room is not enough for all of us, can you asked from the manager " she said.

"ahh..neh eonni..." i replied. 

"Hanayahh ...miyaneh..." yura grabbed my hand. 

"it's Ok yura, i will asked from the manager" i said and grabbed my bag back. 

"ahhh....eonni...you needn't have done say it..." "miyahhn yura ya...i have nothing to do..otherwise Minji will blamed to me..you know about her" "aashhh..that wench" 

i heard their conversation between Dojin eonni and yura..i feel that i'm like a mess who is not precious for this world..whatever happened decided to go to the top of the hotel building. finally i came top of the roof! it was seems a big place.. it was a little room which like a store room there. few decrepitude chairs and a sofa were there..thank god! i can stay here! i put my bag on the sofa. it was totally mess as my life haha...i felt so much exhausted.  i leaned on the sofa. i felt asleep unknowingly. next day i woke up earlier. because of that damn cold which couldn't bear up. it was a problem with my daily routing, because there was no wash room their. how ever i change my clothes and came the downstairs. 

"yaaa..where were you" woohyun made a quiet little yell to me. 

"aww miyaahnn...i'm late.." i replied. 

"where is your cell phone?? did you eat it  or something??" he asked while wrapping his hand around my shoulders. 

"miyahnn.." i checked my phone. it was a missed call from wohyun. 

"Ok..lets go to eat" he grabbed me with him. 

it was a damn busy day for me. because it was INFINITE photo shoot deputing their sponsors in Japan. and next day will be their concert through this tour. 

____________________________________________________________________

**L's pov**

it was quiet tired day. because of the photo shoot. It was totally mess for me. because of Minji..i don't no how to explain her that i don't have any feelings for her. i couldn't forget those things that she has done for me. specially about make fucking gossip around her and me. it was Turing to mid night. i was walking to lift. i saw hana also walking to there. i was waiting for her and while we in the lift, she didn't talk even a word with me. i left on the lift. but she didn't came out side. it brings me curious. because our rooms were same satire. however i came to room even care about her. but i felt something went wrong. i was supposed to follow her by something deep in my mind. Finally i decided to follow her. but unfortunately i missed her. so i came back to my room. but i couldn't stop thinking about her.  

**Hana's pov**

next day, it was a wonderful day. i have made their suites and helped them to fix their hair styles. woahh...is this a dream! i was helping to woohyun to fix his tie..all of them are looking so hot..they performed "The eye, Be mine jap:ver , Dilemma " woahh..it was superb performance that i ever seen.  after that they called a fan meeting! there were thousands of thousands stans were there..but everyone couldn't join with the fan meeting. i was surprised by their abilities to speak Japanese language! i only know few words. how ever i felt bad tired and sick. after i finished my works i stepped to my tittle bed room in the rooftop.  

**L's pov**

i was waiting for see hana. but i didn't see her. so asked from our members. there were already sleep. after that i  went to her room. but i couldn't see her. only 4 members were their. i asked from Dojin noona about her. but her also didn't know about were she is. "aaa...Dummy..where are you???" i was searching her every where in the hotel. but i couldn't find her. there is no way to contact her. because i don't know her phone number.i remind at the previous day. she didn't come out..so where she were going..i got a message from yura..

yura: oppa..Minji said us to didn't let her to stay with us. she doesn't have any where to stay in here. i asked her. but she didn't replied. i'm sorry!! 

ohhh!! this stupid girl...she should have tell us about that..yaa where are you??

________________________________________________________________________

hey guys!! i'm back with a new chapter! hope you like it!! vote and comment please if you like this chap: