17- Pregnant ??

**Hana's pov**

early in the morning i woke up by some of weird feelings around under my body. I switched on the table lamp beside the bed. I felt like i'm going to faint..i looked at myungsoo..he still deep in a sleep. My mind didn't leave me to wake him up..i felt emetic and suddenly i ran to bathroom holding my tummy..i was vomiting without a rest. I felt like a typhoon in my stomach..tears came out of my eyes..

" Baby...are you OK?? " i heard his voice. He sad beside me and wrapped his arms aroud my shoulder holding me tightly.

" Oppa..." i couldn't finished the line and again vomited..he slowly tapped on my backbone.

" Done?? " he asked when i stopped vomiting.

" Hmmm.." i replied with my weak voice. He flushed the commode and helped me to stand up holding me tightly. Then he put some water on my face and wiped it gently..he made the way to sleep me and covered me from blanket.

" How do you feel now?? " he asked while rubbing my hair softly.

" Mhhhh ...bit fine.." i moan.. i felt migh paint.

" Wait..i will call to the doctor " he took his phone..but i blocked him.

" Nahh...don't want..i will feel better after get some sleep.." i replied.

" Sure..??" His sound shows that he was so much worrying about me.
" Hmm..i will be fine oppa.." i gave him a tinny smile.

" Ok..i will bring you a strong coffee then.." he couldn't go because i gripped his wrist..

" Don't leave me.....stay here..you're my medicine ..." Hana moaned.

" Fine baby...i'll be with you.." He leaned beside me wrapping his arms around me..i feel so good when i stay under his chest feelings his warmth and infity Love...he is my man..he is medicine..yes he is..

_______________________________

** Myungsoo's pov**

I fell asleep unknowingly..it's already 9 am..she is still sleeping peacefully in my arms..her long, pretty eyebrows was Moving up and down..she might paining still. But Her fully cheeks Still shining..i slowly touched her pinky cheeks and placed my lips on her forehead..

" Myung ..." she cupped my cheek..

" Awoke?? How do you feel now baby?? - myungsoo

" Feel so good..i'm OK now.." - Hana

" That's a relief ..." - Myungsoo

" See...i told you that you're my medicine ..." she said while moving in to my chest..her baby attitudes gave me a hidden laugh..

** Hana's pov **

We got up from the bed..i have know idea what happened to me..then searched calander..it already 10 days passing my menstruation period..i turned backed itching my head.

" Ohh my...." i jumped back..it's myungsoo laughing at me playfuly..

" Haha...frightened..??" - He ruffled my hair..

" Geez...neh neh neh...happy now.." i smirked.

" Why are you searching the calander..it's around 3 weeks to my birthday, baby..by any chance have't you brought a gift for me yet..." He asked while teasing at me...

Yes it's true..he will be 24 after few weeks...he is getting old with his handsome face..

" Nop..i'm not going to buy anything for you dude.." i made him teased tongue outing..