8- Everything is going wrong

**Hana's pov**

"after that seen, woohyun came and took me out, other wise i would die there..woohyun hit L, i couldn't take a seen. all of the things happen like a flash, he brings me to his room. "are you Ok hana? " he asked. i nodded. "mhh...i'm fine..thank you hyung for take me out from his face.." i thanked him. he just shook head like who accepted it. after that i came back to our room. others already had slept. next day we should go back to Korea. during the tour, i saw woohyun and myungsoo didn't speak with each others. others were surprised by their behaves. because everyone knows that they are best friends! but couldn't understand why woohyun hyung behave like this, i'm trying to forget that but both of these guys bring that memories to me again and again by this actions! 

i walked to my house, when i stepped to the inside i there is some confusion in my home.  coz everything seems mess.."what this is...what happened here?? " i asked my self. "where were you??" i heard a closer voice behind me. hell!! it was my step father.."step father.." i excited. "why are you here??" i asked within my shivering voice. "i got to know that you're doing a job...how about your salary??" he asked with his tease full smile. "wh...why...need i ...tell you ??" i know the reason what he brings here..he want my money.."don't be foolish...." he was trying to grab my purse."go away" i pulled him out.he grabbed me on my hair. i cry outed. he pulled me out then, i fell down the floor. my hand is going pain.."please!! let me go....take the money as your wish......" i told him with my fearful voice. i was crying but he didn't care about me..after that he left. 

what is this life, i have no one to take care of me or worry about me.."Eommaa.....why did you left me alone in this much cruel world..why didn't you bring me with you for your peaceful world...?? no one can hear me, eomma, you too can't hear me, my is totally mess....how can i live like this?? eomma.....cheabal!!! cheaball..come back to me...eomma...."

she cried a lot. she has no one with her in this world after her mother passed away. her step father treat her less than a Servant. the only thing he always do, steel her money which she earn hardly. this is too much cruel for her. 

**someone's pov**

"i saw a man came out in her house. i walked near her home.i heard she is crying a lot. she threw out her worries and her feelings out side. i can't think about her, how she bear this all in her heart. she is looks like most happiest one from out side, but her in side is totally a hell. i feel her life totally mess around with her. i lost my sanity for a while. because her cry out. i can't speak to her in this movement. "i'm sorry " i should have come here before a bit. "

________________________________________________

"next day as usual i came to my works. all of the boys have continued their usual busy life again. i couldn't take a seen of them because i should have to tidy up the dress room...i have to wait for the boys until they finish their works. 

"aaahhmm..." i heard a noticed sound next to me. i lift my head. it's myungsoo. i took my depart, by i was stooped by his hand. "sorry!!" he arose voice. it gets me ridiculous!! "is this your hobby Kim myungsoo??" i asked with my kind of smiley face. "what??" conduced. "no..i'm just curious about you, you always pray your apology after you done stuff like what have done for me all the time...am i wrong ?? " i glanced at him. "nop..i didn't meant to something like that, i'm sorry for being bad for you" he said. "haah...do you find your fun from me??" when i asked that i saw his emotions become bad. i continued my speak without give him a chance, because this time i'm not going to throw this out. "Mr. Kim Myung soo, if you want keep your fun up, please take away me, because i'm not a kind of girl like you think..i'm not that matching girl for your fun...this is my final warn, never dare to touch me again, as long as i work here, never try to speak with me, and i no need your apology any more..understood?? now,take away your hand from my side.." i yelled. "but...." i stepped to speak but i quickly grabbed my hand back and ran out.   "

___________________________________________________________

**myung's pov**

"This time it will be never enough! who the hell she is...before she came here, i have been enjoying my life well, but now everything is going wrong with me..the reason is that awful girl Minji..i settled everything with her that night! but now, everything turned like before, damn it!  i have been so nice with her. everything is over......

"Did you get everything what she said"that voice was woohyn. "what? the hell is this hyung?? i have done it because i wanted to show Minji that i don't like her..but she didn't let me to explain any thing related with that, you too hyung...." myungsoo exclaimed. "that's the point, if you want to show Minji that you don't like her, so go and tell her as a gentleman, instead using kind of blunt ways..." he said. " but hyung...what's wrong with this..i just kissed her, that's ect, and i was trying to explain her and pray my apologize...but she yelled at me instead listen to me..." myungsoo was using his effort to explain the seen to woohyun.. 

"women heart is a needle in the bottom of the see...you can't find it..it is OK if you Love Hana, then i can let it go..but you have no feeling of her, you can't use a girl as your wish..she is not a toy...it's not fair in her side, did you understand block head!! " he was half yelling me. "yes i don't Love her and what's wrong with you?? you too don't love her..but you are too much acting with her boy friend..am i wrong?? " this time me too yelled at him...this matter is not up to him,,it is something between Hana and me...what the hell this..i'm the one who always got blame from others..."well, you can't dig my heart myung!! lets see... wae?? are you jealous?? i'm so close with her, not like you...and never tough even a hair of her without her willing!! understood?? " he shot my he hit my head and went out...

"jealous??? what jealous?? no i'm not?? say yes myungsoo...." i feel my heart is going to jump out..it was throbbing fast..what i'm thinking now??? whatever this all around her..." 

______________________________________________________________

guys, do you like this chap:  what is woohyun going to do?? wnna know??  haha...wait please!! comment please!! i'm waiting for the comments..kekeke.. don't care about mistakes...hahaa.....keep reading whole the story please!!! have a nice day ahead!! love you all!! <3<3<3 

~Aska~