13- With You

**Author's pov**

" Woahh...Sky is so beautiful .. full moon...lots of stars.." - Hana was looking at Sky..Her mouth was widen..

"My princess is more beautiful than The sky....hmm...... Feelings so good...!!!" - L wrapped his arms around her from the back giving her a back hug...

" Oppa..." - Hana whispered

" Yes my princess .." -  L

" Don't do kind of thing like this again..i though i would die because of scared ...never make me afraid because of you...i will die..." Hana told while holding his hands which around her waist.

" Arasso ...i promise you to never brings you scare because of me..Happy now.." - Myungsoo

" Nehh..I'm happy ..so much.." She rotate her face to him..He rest his head on her shoulders..She gave him a bright smile while smiling at him..He kissed her cheek softly..

They spent half of that beautiful night in Hana's primary school place ...Myungsoo brought her home..

" Goodnight oppa..." - Hana waved hands to him saying Bye..

" Goodnight princess ...sleep well my love.." - Myungsoo smiled.

She didn't leave until Hana entered home..suddenly he heard a screamed of Hana..He quickly Ran to in side..

" Hana yahh...." - He stepped in side while screaming her name..

" Who the you're ? " - It was a mid age man inside of the house dragging Hana from her hair..Myungsoo felt that he was burning because he saw Hana's eyes has become fully tears..

" Oppa...please go back..i can manage this situation ...He is my..."- She couldn't finish it..because myungsoo fulfilled it.

" Damnable Step father " - His voice become louder and Angry note..

" What??? Who is this Arrogant boy?? " - Step father

" No one...No one..just ignore him.." - Hara cried out.

" I'm her boyfriend ...Now let her go you bastard ..." Myungsoo yelled pulling him away and grabbed Hana to him..

" Geezzz you Little kid..." -  He raised Hand to attack to myungsoo..

" No...Wait...Hana Pulled Myung away and it blew on Hana..She fell down holding her shoulder.

" Hana yahh..." Myungsoo hurriedly ran to her and  raised her up lied down on his lap..

"Hana yahh...Are you OK baby?? Speak up..." - myungsoo screamed.

" Mmmhhh...Oppa..just go back jebal ..he is an evil ..." - Hana's voice become more weaker and her eyes went close..

" Yahhh..nohhh..." - Myungsoo snaped at Him..

" Hold on..hold on..it's her fault ..i just came here to Get my money wich i gave her...i just want my money ..." - He exclaimed.

" Here your money...Get lost taking this.." - He threw Everyone sheet of money and cheques in his purse..

After that he lift Hana up and drove to the nearest hospital..
Doctor searched her and put a bandage on her right shoulder..

" Doctor...Is she OK?? Does she in a dangerous situation ?? " - Myungsoo questioned him after he done it.

" You...?????" - Doctor
" Kim...Myungsoo ..it's he.." - a young nurse exclaimed.

" I'm her...." - myungsoo

" Brother ..." - Hana said in a law sound..

Myungsoo got excite after heard her voice..