entry forty-four

Dear Journal,

You will not believe what happened today. I guess I left my sweatshirt with Harry and he decided to bring it back to my house. My mum answered the door. She had no clue who was at the door, and I was in my room. I hurried down as soon as I heard the doorbell.

My mum stared at Harry in awe after he introduced himself. Harry looked quite uncomfortable, so I greeted him and let him inside, taking my sweatshirt.

Then, I had to sit through my mum calling the therapist and Harry awkwardly sitting there, not knowing what was going on. I suppose I never told him about how my mum didn't think he was real. I told the old Harry, but it slipped my mind to tell the new one.

When my therapist arrived, he was equally shocked. He then had to explain to Harry how I was schizophrenic and how I had imagined him before. Harry looked at me differently after that.

He told me that we should take a little break, because he needs to comprehend what's going on. I pointed out to him that we aren't dating, so there's really no reason to "take a break." Then, he left. I hope he calls soon. I also hope I didn't imagine this whole day. I don't know if that's possible. I don't know a lot of things.

Louis