1-Coming Home

Oliver is in the room next to mine. It's been several years since we've been home. We've changed. We aren't the people we use to be. I hear my mother go into his room. My room door opens and I turn around. Thea comes running towards me. I open my arms and pick her up. She is crying. I squeeze her and rub he back.

I say,"Shhh. I'm back now. It's ok."

Thea says,"I thought you were dead Genevieve ."

I say,"I am alive. You can't get rid of me that easily."

Thea says,"I am so happy you're alive and back."

I say,"I am too. You've grown up. You are so beautiful now."

Thea says,"Its been years. Thank you."

I say,"You should go see Oliver."

She nods and leaves. I turn back to the window and look out at Starling. I feel like I'm dreaming. I'm back home. I'm alive and I'm home. I hear the doctor tell my mom the same thing he told he when she went in to see Ollie. The door opens and I turn. I see my mom standing there.

She says," Genevieve ."

I smile and say,"It's me mom."

She comes and hugs me. She's crying and I hold her.

I say,"I'm ok mom. I'm alive."

She says,"Sweetheart I thought I lost you and your brother forever."

I say quietly,"I know mom. I know. It's ok. I just would like to go home. I think Ollie wants to go home too."

She says,"Ok."

We leave and Ollie joins us. Thea is nowhere to be seen. I shake it off and we get in the car and head home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I wrote this with a very badly sprained wrist. I might not upload chapter two tomorrow. It hurt to write this chapter. So I hope you stay with this story cause it's only going to get better. There is going to be a lot of action and suspense. Well going to get an ice pack to ice my wrist. Bye lovelies.

Put an Arrow Through My Enemy's Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें