3-Abduction

I get up the next day and get ready. I walk to Oliver's room and he is dressed. I close the door and he pulls his trunk out. I run to him and he opens the trunk. He takes out the stone.

I say ,“You should give it to Thea."

He nods and I go behind him and rub his shoulders. He leans back and I keep massaging. He looks up at me and I smile.

He says,“Keep Thea safe."

I nod and say,“Same with you with Tommy."

He nods and gets up. I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. I hold him close and he holds me close. We stand there like that until we hear a knock on the door. I tense up but Ollie rubs my back. The door opens and I step away from Oliver. I turn around and see Tommy. I smile and so does he.

Oliver says,“Tommy what a nice surprise."

He says,“Morning bro."

Tommy looks at me and says,“Morning Genevieve ."

I smirk and say,“Morning Tommy."

He looks up and I see the marks of my fingers around his neck. I walk out of the room and stand to the side of the door.

I hear Tommy ask,“Is it just me or did your sister get hot?"

Oliver says,“I see that she has grown into a beautiful woman. Tommy I will be right back."

I walk into Oliver's room a few seconds after he leaves. Tommy looks up and smiles.

I say,“Tommy. I want to apologise again for last night. I didn't mean to harm you."

Tommy smiles and says,“It's ok Genevieve ."

I pull down his collar and check the bruises. I brush the bruises gently and he winches.

I ask,“Do you trust me?"

Tommy says,“I do."

I say,“Don't move."

I get on my tiptoes and press my lips against the bruises. I feel his pulse jump. I pull away and look up at him through my lashes.

I say,“You didn't move. Good."

He says,“You didn't have to do that."

I say,“I had to do something."

He looks me in the eyes and I place my hand on his chest.

I say,“I was on that island for five years Tommy. That was a long time. I want to have some fun."

He leans down and asks,“What kind of fun?"

I lean in til our lips are centimeters apart and say,“Show me some fun Merlyn."

He closes the gap and captures my lips with his. I push his jacket down his arms until it's on the floor. Tommy's hands go to my hips and I smile. He traces my bottom lip with his tongue. I smile as I open letting him in. His tongue slides into my mouth and he explores. One of his hands slides around and grabs my ass. I jump slightly and he chuckles. I pull away and he looks at me. I unbutton his shirt and slide my hands across his pecs and down his abs. My hands stop at the waistband of his jeans. He leans his forehead against mine and we're breathing hard.

I say,“Tommy."

He says,“ Genevieve ."

I say,“I don't know if this is such a good idea. I mean I just came back from being dead to you and everyone in Starling. I don't know you now. I I."

Tommy presses his lips against mine and says,“You can get to know me."

I kiss him back and he goes and grabs my ass.

He asks,“ Genevieve will you go to lunch with me?"

I say,“Yes.But ask Oliver first."

He nods and I pull away and walk to Thea's room. I see Oliver give her the stone. I walk in and pull out a black stone that is smooth and unmarked. I hand it to her and she hugs Ollie and I. I hear Tommy come in and I look at Thea.

I ask,“Are you ready to go shopping?"

She nods and grabs her purse. I look at Tommy and he nods.

I give Oliver a kiss on the cheek and say,“Stay safe."

He nods and I kiss Tommy on the cheek and leave with Thea. She gets in the car and I stand there. She gets out and comes to me.

I ask,“Do we still have mine and Oliver's motorcycles?"

Thea says,“I believe so. We kept them in tune."

I say,“Great. Let's go."

We grab our helmets and get on my motorcycle. I am driving so I ride out of the driveway. I see Oliver and Tommy with Laurel. I pull over next to Tommy's car. I get off and take my helmet off. Thea does the same. I run to where they are.

Laurel says,“ Genevieve ."

I say,“Laurel."

She says,“You and your brother should've rotted in hell longer than five years."

I am shocked and glare at her. She glares back and I start to lunge for her but Oliver stops me.

He says,“Go with Tommy."

I feel Tommy's hand wrap around mine. I follow him and he takes me down an alley. I push him against the wall and press my lips against his. He moans low as I press myself against him. I pull away and he smiles. I hear Ollie talking to Thea. I feel tears slide down my face. I turn away from Tommy and he stands in front of me. He lifts my head up and wipes my tears away.

He says,“She didn't mean it Genevieve ."

I start crying and he wraps his arms around me. I hear Oliver and Thea coming. I pull away and we walk in silence to the vehicles. A van comes behind us and I jump in front of Thea. Men with guns come out of the car.They shoot us with tranquilizers. I fall to the ground and blackness takes over.

I hear someone talking. Next thing I know, water is splashed on me. I shoot upright and see Oliver next to me. I look up at the person and see a mask.

He says,“Oh Mr. and Ms. Queen."

I growl at him and he asks,“What did your father tell you?"

I look around and see Thea and Tommy out on the floor.

I look at Ollie and he says,“He told us to kill you."

I break my bonds and so does Oliver. The group of men laugh.

The leader says,“I don't see how you can do that when you are tied to that chair."

We bring our hands into view and I knock the gun out of his hand and Oliver uses the dude as a shield. I run and take out the other gunmen. One of them shoots at Oliver and he starts running. Another one follows. Oliver checks on Tommy and I check on Thea. He nods at me saying that he is ok. I do the same saying the same about Thea. We take off after the two gunmen. We are up on the roof running after them. I grab one of them.

He says,“You you don't have to do this."

I say,“I do. No one can know mine and my brother's secret."

I snap his neck and drop him. Oliver comes back to me and nods his head.

I say,“A guy in a green hood and a girl in charcoal grey."

He nods and says,“Let's go get Thea and Tommy."

We head back to them and go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Wow Laurel's mean. Tommy and Genevieve ? What the heck? they got abducted. What's Oliver and Genevieve's secret?

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

ENJOY

COMMENT
COMMENT
COMMENT