7-Dealing with Adam Hunt

I head to the bar and see Tommy. I sigh and turn back around. I see Thea and she gets something from some guy. I see Oliver heading toward her and do the same.

She says,"Ollie. "

He asks,"Who let you in here?"

She replies,"I believe the person who said right this way Ms. Queen. "

I say,"You shouldn't be here."

She looks at us like we are crazy,

Thea says,"I love you both but I'm not twelve anymore. "

Oliver says,"You're right. You're seventeen."

I quickly snake whatever Thea put in her purse, from that guy, out. Thea leaves and I hand the object to Oliver and he goes and throws it away. I am with Oliver when we bump into Laurel.

She says,“ Is there someplace private we can talk?"

Oliver and I nod and we head up to the second floor. I walk several steps behind Oliver and Laurel watching.

Laurel says,“ I'm sorry about saying that you should have been the one to die. That was wrong."

Oliver replies, “ If I could trade places with her I would."

They stop and I stand in the shadows

Laurel faces Oliver and says,“ About Sarah, there's something I've been afraid to ask and I need to know. "

Oliver replies, “ Ok."

Laurel asks, “ When she died, did she suffer?"

I see Oliver stiffen and realize he's remembering the accident.

Laurel says with tears in her eyes, “ I think about her every day. "

Oliver replies, “ Me too."

Laurel replies,“ At least we still have one thing in common. But I can't believe I'm going to say this if you need someone to talk to about what happened to you, I'm here."

Oliver's phone goes off and I step out of the shadows towards him. He takes it out and I see that Hunt didn't do what we wanted. I step next to Oliver and he looks mad.

Laurel asks, “ Something wrong?"

Oliver replies, “ I asked somebody to do something They didn't do it. "

Laurel and Oliver are looking at each other and I notice a change in Oliver.

He says,“ Laurel, you always saw the best in me. Right now it's what you're doing. You're looking at me and you're wondering if that island changed me somehow. If it made me a better person. It didn't. Stay away from me. Otherwise,  I'm going to hurt you again. This time it'll be worse."

I look at Oliver curious as to why he would push away the one thing that kept him alive on the island. He steps away from Laurel and I follow.

Oliver says,“ I gotta roll. I've got five years of debauchery to catch up on."

Laurel looks pissed and hurt.

She says,“ You know what,  Oliver. You're wrong that island did change you. At least now you're honest."

She shoulders past Oliver and I jump out of the way. We head through the kitchen and Diggle is waiting. I jump back out of sight.

He asks," Something I can help you with,  sir."

Oliver replies, “ I just want a second to myself."

Diggle replies, “ I would believe you Mr. Queen if you weren't so full of crap."

Diggle motions with his left and says,“ Party's this way."

I slowly make my way to where they are. I hear Oliver tell Diggle the door is locked. I hear Oliver put Diggle in a sleeper hold. We then head to where Oliver stashed our stuff and head away from the party.

We head onto the roof and Oliver shoots an arrow that is a zip line. We then use a grapple arrow and Oliver holds onto me as we head silently over to the other rooftop. We then drop down to the back entrance and head inside.

We had scoped the place out before and seen several men with guns on the very top floor. We get in the elevator and flatten ourselves into the corners where the shadows are.

We reach the floor that Hunt is on and the doors open Oliver starts shooting and I jump out with my katanas. I quickly have three men down and dead. I shove a fourth through the glass causing the men inside to kill him.

I throw one of my katanas at the guard and it stabs him in the throat. Oliver takes care of the others. He shoots an arrow at Hunt and I see the last man heading towards Oliver.

Hunt says,“ You missed."

Oliver replies, “ Really?"

Oliver turns and starts fighting the guy and I join in. I hear Hunt yell that Oliver is here. We are still fighting this guy. He knocks me on my back and I quickly kick him in the face and Oliver tarts fighting him as I get up. Oliver and I jump over the desk as the guy starts shooting at us. Blackness takes over.

I'm awoken as I hear the police coming towards the room. I look and see Oliver looking at me. We grab our bows and the police are in the room. We get our hoods back on and I run towards a window. I get my katana out of the bodyguard's throat and slip it into it's carrier.

The police yell,“ Lay down your weapons. Or we'll be forced to fire. I repeat, lay down your weapons."

Oliver shoots an arrow at something and we jump through a window. We slide down the zip line of the arrow that we had shot earlier and quickly undress. We stash our stuff on another rooftop and head back inside to the party. The music stops as the cops come in.

I see Officer Lance when i hear him say,“ FIND HIM. SCPD. Party's over."

Oliver goes and talks to Officer Lance. Suddenly, Oliver is offering up a reward to whoever finds a guy in a green hood. Officer Lance gets in Oliver's face and I'm in front of Oliver in a flash.

I warn, “Back. Off. Tiger. "

Another police officer grabs Officer Lance and pulls him out of the building.

Oliver steps up on a platform and exclaims,“ ITS WAY TOO QUIET IN HERE! THIS IS A PARTY!"

The music starts up and I look at Oliver. He is looking at me and I sigh. I quickly leave the party and head back to the mansion. I get out of my dress and get into my pajamas. I climb into bed and curl up in my blankets. Soon I fall into a very deep sleep.

----------------------------------------

A / N

Yes I know it's been a long time but I did the best I could.  I know I could have done better but I've been busy with other stories, getting copyrights, and going to be publishing one of my stories. Not to mention watching The Flash and Season 3 if Arrow. Anyone gonna watch that zombie show the CW is coming out with. I might but probably not. So busy. Busy. Busy. Busy.

Pic is of her pajamas.

Video is the song Bloody Beetroots Teen Wolf Alpha Remix.