5-Adam Hunt

Oliver filled me in on what we're doing tonight. Apparently we are going after a man named Adam Hunt. He and I are at our father's steel factory. We set up our stuff under the factory. He helped me carry the trunk down and we got ready. I'm wearing black tights with black boots. On top I am wearing a black long sleeve under a dark charcoal grey leather hoodie vest. I grab my bow and pack of arrows. I also strap my katanas on my back. Oliver comes over to me and applies charcoal colored face paint around my eyes. Then I do the same with him but with green face paint. He grabs his bow and arrows.

I say,“Let's go."

We leave and head to where Adam Hunt is. Oliver cuts the power and shoots two of Hunt's bodyguards. I jump down behind the other two and stab them through the heart. Hunt is in his car. Oliver breaks his window and pulls him out. Adam is scared shitless. Oliver has his bow pointed at Hunt's heart.

Oliver says,“Adam Hunt you will transfer $40 billion dollars into Starling City bank account 1141." before the end of tomorrow."

Hunt says,“Or what."

I say,“Or you're not going to like the way we take it."

Oliver let's him go and Hunt yells,“IF I SEE YOU AGAIN YOUR DEAD!"

Oliver shoots an arrow into the back windshield. We leave and go back to the factory and change. Then we go home. I get dressed in my pajamas and climb into bed. I grab a book “The Secret Circle" and start reading. There's a knock on my door and I get up and answer it. It's Thea. I let her in and walk back to my bed. I pick up my book and she climbs in next to me. We spend the night talking and we fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter but I couldn't really figure out how to make it longer. I just wanted this to be a short but action filled chapter I guess. It's raining and I'm trying not to fall asleep. lol.

VOTE

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

COMMENT

READ

ENJOY