Chapter 3 He was pissing me off..

I know the chapter pic but no they aren't having kids (yet 😏😉) anyway WARNING self harming in this chapter.
Song: Paris - The Chainsmokers

-Kikikittypewdscat x

SS: You like me?....
PS: Yes.
SS: Why have you never told me this?...
PS: It doesn't matter, but squidward needs to stay away from you because you are mine!
SS: I'm not an object; I'm not yours.
PS: Come on he doesn't love you, you know how horrible he has been to you, to us!
SS: No you don't understand him like I do!
PS: You don't understand me either! You have no idea what I'm going through!
SS: Then tell me!
PS: Look it's either me or him!
SS: Come on Patrick you know I can't chose something like that!
PS: Yeah well it's pretty clear you already have.

Patrick stormed off.

SS: Patrick!
ST: Oh my god. That must be a lot to take in.
SS: I know but now he's making me choose.
ST: Spongebob...
SS: I can't chose... I love you but he is my best friend...
ST: You don't have to choose, he is just being a lunatic.
SS: No he's not... and I do.
ST: What do you mean?
SS: He is going through a serious depression at the moment and I don't think this is making it any better...

Flash back...

PS: Spongebob i have depression...
SS: Oh my god, Patrick. Why? What's made you like this?
PS: Squidward.
SS: What?
PS: He is horrible to us I hate it when he does that.
SS: No he's not.
PS: Spongebob, he hates you.
SS: Aaaaahahahhahahahah! No he doesn't...

Spongebob:

"Aaaaahahahhahahahah"
I laughed it off. Patrick had just said Squidward hated me. He probably does. I wouldn't be surprised, I am pretty annoying. Jumping at him all the time, never leaving him alone. He probably just wishes I'd take a hint. But I wish he would take a hint too. I only do that because I love him. I try to let him know on a daily bases. I'm so scared to tell him. I can only imagine what he will say, he hates me. It would probably make him hate me more.

End of flashback...

ST: Look I know he is your best friend but you don't have to break up with me just because he is depressed. He has to learn to live with this stuff. You can't make yourself unhappy just to make him happy.
SS: I know, I know. I just...don't want him to do anything stupid...
ST: You don't mean...
SS: Yep...
ST: Oh my god.

They ran to Patrick's house as fast as they could. Patrick was in the bathroom. He had a knife in his hand.
He cried and cried non stop.

He doesn't like you just do it... do it. Kill yourself. You don't mean anything to him.

He sliced his wrists. Each time he sliced, was something that made him angry.

Spongebob has drifted away from you...
He doesn't like you anymore...
He will never love you...
He loves squidward...
Your alone in the world...
You have nothing to live for...

He held the knife up to his throat. His arms bleed, leaving puddles on the floor. 

SS: PATRICK STOP!!!

Spongebob screamed at the top of his lungs.

PS: Don't step any closer! Or I swear I'll do it.

He said, putting the knife against his throat.

SS: Patrick stop this! I know you're going through depression, but this isn't the answer! Put the knife down...
PS: Don't tell me what to fucking do! You're not my friend, you never fucking where, where you?
SS: Of course I was! Patrick, I am your best friend. Stop thinking like this.
PS: You love him... you'll never love me. I have to do this, what have I got to live for?
SS: Everything! You have me Patrick, forever.
PS: Well not in the way I want you.
SS: Look, I'm sorry but I don't like you like that! You can't force someone to love you.
PS: Whatever, I can't stand to see you with him any more.
SS: Patrick, you have your whole life ahead of you, stop it!
PS: I will if you love me!
SS: I can't I love squidward, I could never do that to him.
PS: Then you leave me no choice...
SS: Wait!
PS: For what? You to change your mind? I don't think that'll happen any time soon!
SS: I don't wanna loose my best friend... remember all the good times we had? Our fish jelly fishing match? When we first met? When I shoved that ice cream in your face? When I laughed so hard I snorted hot chocolate all over you?  We can do that again! We don't have to be together for that to happen!
PS: Well maybe I want to kiss you! Ever thought of that? That is something you can only do as a couple! And it's never
gonna happen!

Patrick pressed the knife against his neck.

SS: Please NO!
PS: You've left me no choice!
SS: Please forgive me...

Spongebob whispered to squidward.

PS: Your never gonna lov.....

Before he could finish his sentence,
spongebob gently pressed his lips against Patrick's.

PS: That was...
SS: Amazing? You disgust me! Threatening to kill yourself because I don't love you! You know what I'm done with you.

Spongebob pressed the knife against his neck.

SS: You got your dying wish...

His pushed it into his neck and he fell to the ground, blood spilling onto the floor.

ST: SPONGEBOB!

Squidward screamed.

SS: He was pissing me off...

So yeah... spongebob's a killer now... that wasn't meant to happen but... you know 🤔 ideas please? I can't believe I just wrote that... I can't believe I just wrote that.......😶🤦‍♀️

-Kikikittypewdscat x