Chapter 3

The next morning Terezi woke up with a major hangover. She slowly recollected her thoughts and remembered...

Dave knows. He knows about her and John. Maybe he will let it slide? He loves her. Doesnt he?

Even if dave leaves her she will still have John.

She got dressed and walked to the kitchen. As she passes the living room she saw dave sleeeping on the couch.

She got some cranberry juice and started drinking it. Dave was starting to wake up so she grabbed him some AJ.

"Terezi..." he said half alseep.

"Yeah dave?" She put the apple juice on the coffee table for him as he started to sit up.

"Can i talk to you for a little bit?"

"If course coolkid" she kissed his cheek.

"Ok," he drank some of the aj. "Why did you do that with john?"

"I... i dont know, i was drunk and stupid, im sorry."

"Its ok babe, im going to see rose for lunch today. Ill be leaving at 12." It was already 10:03.

"Ok. Im going to hang out with Sollux today." Ok she might of lied a bit. She really was going to hang out with John, but after what happened last night...

"I'll see you tonight still, we have dinner plans."

"Ok" she kissed his cheek before walking to the bathroom to get a shower.

When it was noon Dave left ten minutes before Terezi did. She went straight to John's place. He told you his dad wasnt going to be home until 6 today so you had a good amount of time with him.

He opens the door the moment she knocks.

"Hey terezi!" He says before kissing me and pulling me inside, shutting the door behind us.

"Hi john" she says, pulling her lips bacl for a few seconds and presses them back against his.

Warning: if you dont like smut, skip the rest of this chapter.

If you dont like johnrezi smut, then do the same.

If you are like me and are a dirtyminded fuck who doesnt give a shit then continue.

John forces his tounge in her mouth and explores her mouth.

She wraps her arms around him and pulls him closer.

John moves his hands up to the base of her horns and rubs them, earning him a small moan.

"You like that~" he purrs her ear, terezi nodding as he rubs harder.

"Mmm~" she moans and rubbs her leg against his croch.

He moans a little bit and picks her up bridal style, carring her to his bedroom, placing her on the bed and towers over her.

"Aw, i thought i was top" she pretends to pout.

"Next time hun, you always get top." He kisses her with so much passion and slids his hand up her shirt, slowly slipping it off and moves his mouth to her neck, nibbling a bit.

Terezi giggles as he goes and takes off her clothes until she is in her bra and scalemate boxers. He strips himself and he is in his ghostbusters boxers.

He unhooks her bra and throws it to the corner with the rest of thier clothes. He licks her horns and trials his tounge down her face to her breast and licks down to her waist, slipping the clothing off that keeps him from advancing.

As soon as it is off he takes her squirming bulge and puts the tip in his mouth, getting a taste and soon lets more go in. When he has half of it in his mouth it wraps around his tounge as he sucks on it.

Terezi moans and arches her back.

John just smiles and starts to take it out and kisses her neck and slips off his boxers, revealing his hard member.

"Looking good egbert" terezi giggled as her starts to grind against her.

She moans as he picks up speed.

John gets faster and her moans get louder.

"John~" she moans his name. He smirks and goes as fast as he can.

Terezi starts to dig her nails in to his back, but he doesnt stop. "Johm I'm going to-" she didnt have time until teal genetic materail comes out of her nook and all over the sheets and john's skin.

He then lays next to her panting. "You should let me be top more often" he wispers to her.

"You should clean this up sp dave doesnt find out."

"Then get dressed and help me."

"Few more minutes please~"

"Ok" john kisses her and they cuddle.

Ok so this was the first real lemon i have wrote and it fucking sucks. I might make a davekat lemon sometime im this story.

Wait until dave finds out.

Or will he...