chapter 8

"That was fun i guess." Said dave on thier way home from lunch.

"You were give egbert a death stare the whole time."

"That doesnt mean it wasnt fun."

"Whatever dumbass" said karkat, looking out the window

"Hey kitkat."

"Learn my fucking name."

"Its cute"

"Whatever, what do you want?"

"Remember before you moved in and me and tz were together?"

"Yeah..."

"You kissed me... and i kissed back?"

"Get to the fucking point"

"Do you want to be my real boyfriend?" Karkat's face flushed a deep red once dave said that. "I know i said i wasnt ready for another realtionship, but i am now."

Karkat stood there in shocked silence until they returned home. Dave didnt know if it was a no or not, but the moment they got out of the car, karkat jumped onto dave and kissed him, wispering yes.

Dave picked karkat, who had his arms around dave's neck, up and carried him inside, planting a kiss on his nose. That earned strider a blush from the adorable little troll.

"So what do you want to do?" Asked dave, still holding the troll.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Depends. Who picks?"

"I know you wont watch the shit i pick, so you."

"Well, im flattered"

"Just pick a fucking movie"

"Only if you make popcorn."

"Carmal corn" karkat debated

"You and your god damn suger, fine"

Karkat smiled as he walked to the kitchen to make popcorn.

"You want to order a pizza?" Asked dave

"We just had luch"

"Then lets watch the movie around dinner."

"Fine..." karkat said, still making popcorn.

By the time it was dark they had pizza and several mixing bowls of popcorn along with a jug of apple juice and a bottle of Dr.Pepper.

Dave grabed a blanket for them to curl up in during the movie. The movie was starting and karkat was curled up against dave, munching on popcorn.

The movie Dave chose was Saw. Of course, karkat was scared to death. That little detail made karkat cling on dave and gave a chance to pull him closer and try to keep him feeling safe.

It was adorable when karkat was scared. Dave kissed his forehead.

After the movie karkat didnt hesitate to turn it off. "You are never choosing the movie again"

"Aw, ok fine"

"D-dave?" Karkat was still trembling from the movie.

"Yeah kitkat?"

"Can you sleep with me tonight?" A light blush went to the trolls face as he asked that.

Dave just smirks "sure" he kisses the troll's horn, earning him a purr

"Dave~"

"You love it"

"Just go to my bed thing fuckass"

"Ok" he picks up karkat and carries him to his bed, dave strips to his boxers and karkat blushes as he watches.

Karkat wears what he was already in and tries to go to sleep. But the fuckass next to him wraps his arms around karkat's waist and falls asleep. Karkat does to not much longer, cuddling with Dave.

Hey guys. So here is possibly the last part of this story.

If I get in the mood, I will Write more, but I dont think I will.

So here is the results

Erisol- 29

This- 57

Davekat wins

That means I should write more Davekat

Thanks for reading