The Boy with Blue Eyes.

Jack was currently in 3rd period, sitting next a overly excited Mark. Why Mark was excited nobody knew. So Jack was sitting quietly, listening to the lecture the teacher was giving as best as he could.

Once the bell ran, Mark shoved all of his stuff in his bag very messily and ran out the door. It was only third period, why would he be excited? He doesn't even have lunch yet. Jack shrugged of the thought and made his way to fourth period.

He sat down in his assigned seat and pulled out a book. He doesn't read much but when he feels like it, he gets really into it. The book he was currently reading was called Uglies by Scott Westerfield. It was about a girl who was in a post apocalyptic world and everyone was beautiful. If you weren't you could have surgery to make you beautiful but before that you were called "uglies" and the pretty people were called "pretties". Thats the jist of the story.

"What book do you got there?" Someone asked Jack making him jump a little. He was a little shocked to see a girl with long wavy brown hair. She had brown eyes and wore big black glasses. She was wearing a light grey shirt and a red flannel. She was also wearing dark green pants that were ripped in various places on her legs. She had on maroon vans to match the vans hat she was wearing. She was holding a book in her hand but he couldn't see what the title was.

"Uglies." He shrugged, knowing that the book didn't sound very interesting from the title.

"Oh cool. I've read that book. It's a little hypocritical." The girl said. "Im Lai."

"Jack." He smiles at the girl. The final bell ran and everyone took their assigned seats. Lai went to go sit in the back.

"Okay class. Who was the 25th president?"

                                       ~

Sean decided to skip today, not really feeling the whole learning vibe today. He was walking around town, looking for something to do.

He crossed multiple stores, stealing candy or small food from some of them.

Sean was at a park, sitting down on a warm bench heated up by the sun. He sat silently, listening to music watching people come and go. He pulled out his phone to switch the song when he noticed he had a text from Killian. It had to be 6 or 7 where he was.

Killian: How many hot chicks have u seen

Sean chuckled softly. Killian always did this.

Sean: So many. Ive seen like, 25 2day

That might have been an exaggeration but he didn't really care. He had to say something since he wasn't really paying attention to the girls.

Killian: I need to come visit u

Killian: im coming this weekend

Sean: Ive been here 4 like a week and now u say that

Killian: gotta give u some time 2 settle

Killian: but hows the rest of cali

Sean: fine havent talked 2 people bsides edward

Killian: replaced me already i see

Sean: yup couldnt handle u anymore so i left the country

Killian: wat an asshole

"You've been here for like, 20 hours. You're starting to look like a pedophile."

"I have a right to sit and enjoy the sun." Sean said looking up at a very amused Edward. He was wearing a blue basketball shorts to match his hair and a very tightly fitted grey shirt.