Troll Ugly

Dear future me,

I met another new person at school today. His name is Paul and I think we will be good friends someday. Anna might have a crush on him, but I can't tell. Also a note to self: try to pay attention as to where I'm going. I ran into a guy named Dan and almost ran into another guy. 

Until next time,

Sophia

Simon

"...running into some guy." The redhead said.

Some guy, finally someone who doesn't jump out of my way or worship me like a God.

She's different, that's for sure. She even unfollowed me on Instagram, which has never happened. I'm not too bent out of shape about it; to be honest it's refreshing.

"Hey man what's up? I missed you at lunch today," Sam says giving me a smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

"It was nothing like that," I say with a laugh.

"Okay class, we are learning about..." Mr. Wilkins says, starting his lesson. I take out my notebook and copy down what he is writing. 

----------------------------

"You gotta admit that she's hot though," Dan says tossing the football back to me. We are in my backyard playing catch. We do this a lot while hanging out.

"Well she's alright I guess, but she's just a pain in the ass. I just want something new, not someone like Jenna. She's so clingy. Seriously we didn't even date for that long and she thinks I'm like in love with her; even after I've told her I'm not interested many times," I say with a sigh, tossing the football back.

"Speaking of new, guess who I bumped into, well it's more like she ran into me but you get it," He says a grin on his face.

"Is it that red head?" I ask, she must be pretty clumsy almost bumping into the both of us.

"Yeah, her name is Sophia, she's actually hot if you get a good look at her." He smirks tossing me the ball. I shake my head at him. Dan is a big womanizer, and while I will admit that I have dated my share of girls throughout the years, I am not even close to Dan.

"Funny, she almost bumped into me too." I toss him the ball again.

"She must be attracted to opposites, extremely hot," He says while gesturing to himself, "and troll ugly," He says gesturing to me with a smirk on his face.

I shoot him a glare and take out my phone that is ringing.

"Hello?" I don't recognize the number but it's from this area.

"Hey handsome." Who the frick gave Jenna of all people my number? I'm gonna have a talk with them.

"How did you get my number?" Please give me a name.

"It's in your instagram, in one of your pictures." Damn! I guess I'll have a strong worded conversation with myself later. I look at my instagram and sure enough there's a picture with my number in it.

First of all, your account is private. Why is Jenna following it in the first place?

I hate my subconscious.

"Well do me a favor and forget you found it," I say with a sigh.

"You're so funny! So, I was wondering if you'd want to go out tomorrow?" She says, I can practically see her batting her fake eyelashes.