Sleeping, the not so simple task

"And this is yours..." Regina nervously states eagerly awaiting Ava's response.  "How'd you... magic!" Ava says initially with a confused tone before realising. "It comes in handy some times" cheekily replies Regina, complemented by a wink. "I hope everything's ok. A full wardrobe and a personal ensuite can't be far off the mark, huh?". "It's beautiful, I... I don't know what to say" Ava replies, whelming up. "Nothing, you never need to say anything. You're our daughter and to be a princess, you need to have an equally as impressive room!" replies Regina in a boasting tone. "Right, I'll leave you be,if you need me, or Emma for that matter, we are just down the hall". With this, Regina kiss Ava on her head before retreating to her bedroom.

"Well today was... fun" Emma announced sarcastically. " like who knew when you woke up this morning that would would have another kid to contend with!" Continued the blonde. "We. Who knew we would have another daughter to contend with.." responded the brunette whilst stripping down. "Oooooh it's a 'we' now, is it?" Emma says teasingly. Regina lifts the cover to join her girlfriend in the now warmed bed. "Oh shut up swan, I know you wouldn't like to be left out" responds Regina in a further teasingly way. "You have a point" the blonde comments whilst shifting towards her lover before placing a kiss on her neck. With this, the two women edged off to sleep, wrapped in each others arms, a place that never fails to provide a secure and loved feeling.

*distant scream*

Regina and Emma both shot upright in their bed. The scream was gut wrenching for Regina, a feeling she had only felt before when Henry was in anguish. Disorientated and in a muffled tone, Regina launches out of bed, followed by Emma, "Ava?!"

*scream*

Almost falling through their bedroom door, Regina and Emma swiftly hurry along the upper landing of the majors mansion before throwing Ava's door open to find the young brunette wriggling around her large bed, sweating, panting, and alarmingly, still asleep. Regina rushed to her daughters side, grabbing her shoulders and reassuring Ava of her moms presence. "Ava! Ava, sweetie, moms here, I'm here!" By this point Emma had to made it to the bed where she sat beside Regina, supporting her through this terrifying ordeal. Finally Ava woke and propelled herself into Regina's arms  still heavily crying. "Shhhh.... shhhh... I'm here. We're here! Everything going to be Ok!" Says Regina with her arms tightly wrapped around Ava. The young brunette replies in a muffled, tear filled tone, "he nearly got me, he won't stop until he has taken me..." Both Regina and Emma look at one another with a worried and extremely confused expression before sidelining the remark to concentrate on Ava.