Chapter 10

Hope's P.O.V

I was on the plane heading home to my Mum I haven't seen her in months I miss her so much. I wonder how she is, I wonder if she found my cousin Violetta. I hope she did, she told me the other day that my uncle Patrick is back in Buenos Aries with her and she is staying at her old house with him. I'm glad I get to go back home and be back with my family I love to travel and help people but I also love being with my family. 

I fell asleep on the plane after some time we arrived. I went to get my luggage then I saw my mum I went running to her and jumped on her she almost fell over.

A: You know you're not so young anymore and I'm not either. She said and I laughed I then got off her we headed to the car, I kept on talking about all sorts of things.

H: So Mum how is everything here, did you find Violetta? I asked

A: Yeah I found her and she looks a lot like your aunt Maria. She said with a smile even tho I never met my aunt I know how she looked like how she was and everything I remember so many stories my uncle told me.

H: That's great so what's going on with you, you already heard enough of me. I said 

A: Well um I got two job offers as a songwriter. She said that's great she is a really good songwriter I'm so happy for her but I can tell she has something else to say.

H: And.....

A: And it's not here in Buenos Aires one is in France and the other in Spain. She said that's great my mum loves to travel the world like I do  I think I got that from her but I'm guessing she doesn't know if she wants to leave or if it's the right thing for me. But I don't care what decision she make because I will be happy if she is happy. 

H: That is amazing. I said 

Angie's P.O.V

Hope talked about so many things then I told her about the job offers she said it was amazing I told her because her and I don't keep any secrets from each other and I will never keep a secret from her.  I need to tell her about Fransisco and what he wants it's up to her not me.

We went home I think she may be tried from the ride. And I was right she just hugged Patrick and went straight to bed so I got ready and left to go talk to Fransisco.

I arrived at the place he was waiting well he is early.

F: Angeles!!!

A: Make it fast please. I said mad

F: please I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything I did to you and Hope I did change, I changed for both of you the only meaning to live was you two. He said which I almost believed but I know him and he is a good liar.

A: I know you and you didn't change. I said

F: I did let me prove it to you? He asked

A: prove it then but you can not get anywhere near her unless she wants to see you am I clear. I said

F: yes very. He said he almost hugged me but I stopped him.

A: I have to go. I said

F: can you tell her I said hi and I miss her please. He said I just nodded and left

I want to forgive him but he has done so much to me that you will never imagine and I don't want my daughter to go threw that again.

I know I'm being like German but I have a good reason a very good reason I need to keep my daughter save even if that means keeping her away from her family.

I'll do any thing to protect her I mean anything even.....do things I would never do just for her.

Hope you guys liked this chapter I know its kinda different then the ones before that I deleted but I just wanted to change them so I hope you understand that.

And HAPPY ESTER hope your all having a great day.