Chapter 18

I dropped Hope off at the mall she wanted to do some shopping after that she was gonna go and catch up with some old friends. I dropped her off and went home with James.

"Wow, no matter why you don't wanna leave" he said

"What do you mean?"- I asked

"I mean look at your house"- he said

"My house has nothing to do with it" - I said as we entered.
We entered sat on the couch and talked for a while until we got interrupted by Patrick but he left really quick he was in a rush. I had to head to the studio for a class soon after so I told James that he can go into the guest room and rest because he must be tired from the plane ride here.

"Hey, am I late?" I asked Pablo and Jeremiah

"No, your actually early" Pablo said

"Really wow" I said with a laugh.

"You seem awfully happy today" he said but more like a question.

"Yes I am, it's just a beautiful day today isn't." I said

"I guess so?" He said as he left.

After Pablo and Jeremiah left Someone came, into the teacher lounge. I turned to see who it was and it was Francisco.

"She's my daughter and I have the right to see her too Angeles" he said or should I say almost screamed.

"I told you she doesn't wanna see you and that's final" I said

"No, it's just you, you just don't want her to get to know me." He said

"That's not true not at all" I said

"You'll be hearing from my lawyers very soon. I'm gonna fight for custody" he said and left

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS" I screamed

Can he? Will he take her away from me? Will I lose her forever? Can he win, will she go with him? I have to stop thinking and relax I'm just overthinking this. No, what am I saying , I'm doing the total opposite of overthinking I'm under thinking  it.

I was having a good day but he had to come in and ruin it for me. He has to mess everything up like always. I can't be happy for once with out anyone ruining it for me. I broke down in tears just from the thought that I may lose her.

I put myself back together to go teach my class.

"Good morning everyone" I say as I entered the class. 

This class is with the older kids so it's Violetta's class. I hope they will listen today and not start fighting like always. Everything was going well until ludmilla and Violetta started fighting for I don't even know.

"GIRS, OUT OF MY CLASS NOW" I yell at both of them.

"Angie but..." they both try to say

"I told you both to go. If you want to interrupt my class you have to deal with the consequences" I say and point to the door.

They class seemed surprised at my yelling and how I treated them, but I didn't wanna deal with their drama because it always interrupts class time.

After class I had to go to Pablo's office to deal with the girls.

"What happened?" He asked as I entered his office.

"The girls started their usual, but they started to interrupt my class with their drama so I send them out of my class" I say

"Is this true girls?" He ask

"Yes, sir" they both say

"But Angie didn't have to kick our ass out like that" says both girls.

"She had all rights to do so if you were interrupting her class time" he says

"And I will deal with your punishments later girls, but for the time being you may go to your classes" he says and they nod as they leave.

"It's not like you to do that" he says

"I know they just went to far this time" I say

"Okay, what's wrong though?" He asks

"What do you mean?" I ask

"You were all happy this morning, but now you are all serious" he says

"Nothings wrong" I say

"Okay" He says not believing me.