CH003

Chapter 3: Recruit Company Assessment!

  On a desolate and open plain, there is sand and dust everywhere. Ninety recruits in 07 camouflage uniforms, armed with 95 automatic rifles, lined up in a neat square.

  In front of them, a red banner was raised high, which read "Tekken Regiment Recruit Company Examination"!

  The recruits are nervous and excited because today is the divisional company assessment, which also means that they will end the three-month recruiting company, and truly become the beginning of the People's Liberation Army.

  Class leader Lao Hei saluted Gong Jian:

   "Comrade instructor, the preparations for the recruit company's assessment are complete, please give me instructions!"

   "Please come together." Gong Jian returned the military salute.

"Yes!" Lao Hei lowered his right arm, turned back immediately, and walked to the front of the queue: "Let's get together!"

  After the recruits were assembled, Lao Hei returned to the queue. Gong Jian looked at them and said in a deep voice:

 "Tell me, today, the training of our recruitment company is over! It's a mule or a horse, it's time to pull it out! I hope you can get the best results in the exam, are you confident?!"

  The recruits stood at attention in unison, loudly saying: "Yes!!"

  Old Hei stepped forward:

   "I announce that the recruit company assessment has officially begun!"

   As he spoke, he raised his gun and fired at the sky. With the sound of the gun, the assessment officially kicked off.

The Iron Fist Regiment is different from the ordinary company recruit assessment, with more subjects and more difficulty. There is a saying in the Southeast Military Region: The Iron Fist Regiment recruit company is the company that recruits in the entire military region that are least willing to come to. The first assessment, was free-hand rock climbing, five meters high, in groups of two.

The first group is Wang Yanbing and He Chenguang. Their speed is very fast, and the recruits are not surprised by this.

   After all, the physical fitness of the two of them is on the table. The recruits have discussed privately that if there are two spots for sharpshooters, they must be the two of them. If there is only one spot, it must be He Chenguang.

  The results of the two were indistinguishable, because the recruits could not see the timing, so they only felt that they were very fast.

The second and third groups are relatively common. Not everyone has strong physical fitness like He Chenguang and Wang Yanbing.

  The fourth group is Lin Shu and Li Erniu.

  To the surprise of all the recruits, Lin Shu's speed was actually very fast. On the other hand, Li Erniu was slightly inferior, but far surpassed the other recruits.

   "Fuck! Lin Shu's speed...isn't much worse than Chen Guang and Yan Bing?!"

   "He is already so against the sky now? How did he practice this..."

   "Lin Shu's grades have improved too much in the past few days. I didn't expect this to be his limit?"

The recruits whispered in shock, while He Chenguang and Wang Yanbing looked at each other, seeing shock and other emotions in each other's eyes, because they knew that Lin Shu's grades were definitely not much worse than theirs.