CH004

Chapter 4: Hollywood Blockbusters Don't Dare to Shoot Like This!

"Eh...instructor, luck, luck..." Lin Shu scratched his head.

This time he was able to reproduce the miracle of a week ago. Eagle Vision skills took a lot of credit. With the influence of wind speed on ballistics today, even if he is proficient in S-level shooting, he can only guarantee 100 rings. Eagle Vision skills are completely different!

   This thing is just like a plug-in to assist in aiming!

  ...God **** luck!

  After listening to Lin Shu's words, Gong Jian couldn't help complaining in his heart. If you say that 100 rings are luck, then you can barely say it, ten sons in a row... two **** times, you tell me it's luck?! With this luck, why don't you buy a lottery ticket?!

   At this time, when the recruits heard Lin Shu's miracle of re-engraving the chain of ten sons, their eyeballs almost popped out!

   "What? Another chain of ten sons?!"

   "What the hell, did Lin Shu start aiming himself? With such a strong wind today, how can he control the trajectory of every shot accurately?!"

   "It's too fantastical, Hollywood blockbusters don't dare to act like this!"

 "His bullets are very obedient, and my bullets...have their minds!"

The recruits are going crazy, damn, it's worth throwing away when you compare goods, and you die when you compare people?!

   This can't be described as a shooting genius, okay?

  From the original score...

  He Chenguang and Wang Yanbing didn't have the heart to think about anything else, they stared at Lin Shu as if they were looking at a monster, feeling inexplicably broken in their worldview.

  After the assessment is over.

  The recruits put on dark green uniforms, wearing national defense service badges and private ranks, and lined up neatly opposite the huge national flag of the Iron Fist Regiment.

  Kang Lei, head of the Iron Fist regiment, gave a speech to boost morale, and then led all the recruits to read the oath of enlistment together, as well as the slogan of the Iron Fist regiment, "Be vigilant and prepare for war"!

It cannot be denied that when he put on this military uniform and read the oath to defend the motherland to death, Lin Shu had an inexplicable sense of mission in his heart. , maybe only soldiers can experience this. The sub-companies were pretty much the same as Lin Shu remembered.

He and He Chenguang have undoubtedly entered the fourth company of sharpshooters, oh yes, and Li Erniu, the cooking team of the fourth company is short of manpower, and it happens that he has a second-level chef certificate.

  Should I say it or not, he is the luckiest one in the original book, Ou Huang.

  As for Wang Yanbing, he was directly assigned to the Sixth Tiger Company because of the lack of a fight with He Chenguang. Here the recruiting company is over, but Lin Shu's military career has just begun.

After the companies were divided, the recruits all went back to the dormitory to pack their things, but they all looked at Lin Shu with strange eyes, as if they were looking at a monster, and the recruits passing by even pointed and whispered.

  There is no other reason. The recruit company assessment report card has been printed and pasted on the notice board on the first floor of the dormitory building.