a lovely special

🐻 WITH IT OKAYYYYY
also I'm sad bc I'm listening to dear Evan Hansen rn and I'm at the end (so big so small) . I can write good fanfiction I promise. Also don't hate me for skipping ahead.

It was Mid-December, and the first time Beacon Hills, or even California, saw snow for the first time in years. And not only was it snow, it was the aftermath of a blizzard. A wedding in the snow. Almost a year Melissa McCall and Sheriff (noah) Stilinski had been engaged, and today was finally the day they'd been anticipating.

Klaus Mikaelson and Caroline Forbes had just arrived in LA last night and spent the night in a hotel there. They were going to drive to Beacon Hills any second, but first Caroline had to pick her dress.

She was torn between a short sleeved floral black dress with pink and red roses or a strapless pink flowey dress that went down about two inches to her knees. Caroline finally decided to ask Klaus for his opinion after he asked her for the a millionth time if she was ready.

"The pink, it's your color" Klaus said as he rushed Caroline to put the dress on so they could get everything over with and head home. They left Hope, Lizzie, and Josie alone with Elijah back in New Orleans.

By the time Caroline put the dress on, the both of them thought they were already running late. In the car ride to the venue, Caroline wouldn't stop talking about everyone she was excited to meet, especially Scott. It made Klaus a little jealous.

After a two hour drive, they finally arrived at the venue. It was this beautiful abandoned park that was somehow cleaned up just right for a wedding. Caroline looked at the clock, 20 minutes until the ceremony was going to start.

Before getting out of the car, Caroline looked over to Klaus. His face was in his hands and he was leaning against the wheel. She then looked at the window and saw Scott and Stiles talking in the parking lot to Liam. Stiles looked like he was scolding Liam. Caroline always wondered if how they were in the chat, how they were in real life. I guess that answered her question.

Caroline looked back to Klaus, who was still in the same position. "Are you not ready?" She asked him. Klaus sat up at looked he straight in the eyes, he somehow looked terrified. Who knew meeting a teenage boy could be so terrifying.

Caroline gave him a quick kiss before getting out of the car. Klaus got out after seeing Caroline get out. They walked towards the vineyard and got to the entryway when Stiles noticed them.

His mouth went wide as he ran up to Klaus. Stiles hugged him so hard that they fell to the ground. Scott walked up to us and gave Caroline a small hug as Klaus was pushing Stiles off of him and standing up.

Stiles got up off the floor and gave Caroline a strong hug too, but not strong enough to knock them over. Caroline looked around and saw Allison and Isaac making out in a corner. Stiles really didn't over exaggerate their relationship.

Ok I'm too lazy to write anymore now. So like Care and Klaus meet the rest of the Beacon Hills gang and then Stiles and Care talked about how hot their boyfriends were and Scoot was super awkward around Care but then Kira came in and they kissed and didn't shock anyone but Care and Klaus bc they have no clue who she is, but the wedding when perfect and sciles are now officially brothers (that was a long run on sentence). Thank you for 12k, y'all are amazing and all deserve a kitty. Byziesss!!!