the wedding

"Elijah!" Klaus screamed from his dressing room where he was putting on his tie. "God, where is he?"

Stefan was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room. "Not here, obviously," he said, "No one's here but us."

Just at that moment to door bursted open. "My man!" Stiles practically yelled as he walked into the room. He was dressed nicely in a black tux and had his arms wide open for a hug. Klaus stares at him with a look in his eyes that said 'touch me and you will die'. Stiles changed his open arms to a finger gun and fake shot it with a "pew" noise.

Stiles looked over to the corner and saw Stefan who was standing up from his chair. Instead of a hug, they had a rehearsed over FaceTime handshake that they finally got to do together for the first time. Klaus glared at them with annoyance. Stefan noticed and said, "Klausy, don't be so bitter, it's your wedding day." Stiles didn't catch on that he was making fun of his 'klausy' nickname.

"And where are all your friends, Stiles?" Klaus asked, putting an emphasis on the your. Stiles explained how he lived in a different state from them and had to come here on his own. Stefan seemed bummed that Scott wasn't there to complete the bro triangle. Stiles checked his phone, they were less than a half hour away. The wedding started in two.

Elijah walked into the room through the door that Stiles had yet to close. "Niklaus, Stefan, and I presume the idiot." He held out his hand to him.

"Hey that's not very nice," Stiles responded with his arms crossed. Stefan and Klaus let out a small laugh as Elijah threw his arms up in the air and walked away from Stiles.

"You had me worried, Elijah. I was afraid I would have to do this without a best man," Klaus said calmly, turning back to the mirror, to check his outfit again.

"You look fine, Klaus calm down. Today is one day out of an eternity together."

"But it's the most important day," Klaus responded.

Stiles and Stefan were already sitting down in chairs next to each other, Stefan in the seat he was already in. "I'm so glad I'm an only child," Stiles quietly said to Stefan.

"Isn't Scott like your step brother or something?" Stefan responded in the same time of voice.

"Hey me and Scott are better than that!" Stiles raised his voice then, getting Klaus and Elijah to look back at him.

-

One hour later Scott and friends showed up. The boys were in the room with Klaus, and the girls were in the room with Caroline. Allison and Bonnie helped Caroline with her dress. Lydia, instead of helping Caroline, made out with Malia in the corner of the room.

Caroline went into a long speech, "I just can't believe I'm getting married today. Like you know when your a little girl and your prancing around your house in cheap dress you could probably got at the dollar store, and you're pretending it's your big day, but you never think it'll actually come. It's just, it's crazy."

Bonnie was the one to say anything afterwords, "Okay, come Care let's get you married."

The ceremony went smoothly, the I Do's were beautiful, and Stiles was balling his eyes out. It was the perfect wedding. It's was the wedding that made skeptics believe in true love. It was amazing.

Later on at the reception Klaus and Caroline took the floor for the first dance. Stiles, of course, ended up crying again. No one could believe it was real. Derek and Stiles, Scott and Kira, Isaac and Allison, Malia and Lydia, and so many more couples danced the night away. It was the perfect night. So perfect, you couldn't believe it wasn't real.

Y'all did I actually finally write. What a shocker! Anyways thank you so much for 40k views, it's unbelievable. I can't thank you enough for the support this story has gotten. I love you all so much and I love reading all your comments. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Happy Face :)