CH005

Chapter 5: Recruit Danzi also wants to be a sniper.

  At this time, the No. 4 Sharpshooter Company was already lined up at the outdoor shooting training ground, and the instructor Gong Jian stood in front of them and gave a lecture:

   "I want to emphasize again that sniper shooting is different from ordinary shooting. When a bullet travels a certain distance, it will be affected by external interference factors such as wind speed, gravity, air humidity, density, etc., and cannot accurately hit the target."

   "Learning sniper tactics is to let you understand these interference factors, make adjustments in the shortest time, use the best angle and shooting node, and accurately hit the target!"

   "As an excellent sniper, you have a special mission on your shoulders. Once a war breaks out, you will be the greatest protection for your comrades and a nightmare for the enemy all the time if you join the battlefield!"

"Our fourth company of sharpshooters is the ace company of the whole regiment, and you... are the aces of the aces!"

"Today is the monthly sniper competition held by the fourth company of sharpshooters. If you are interested in participating, please step forward!"

  The reason why the fourth company is called the sharpshooter company is because every soldier is a leader in shooting in the whole regiment.

But not every sharpshooter can become a sniper. There are too many things to learn and master, even mathematics and science knowledge, but how many masters come to join the army? Most of them were tired of studying in their school days and joined the army. Therefore, the four consecutive sniper competitions are not mandatory, but voluntary.

   But then again, sniper! Tell others to look at you differently.

  The envious and adoring eyes of others deeply stimulated these young lads. They are just young, why can you be a sniper but I can't?

Skills are not as good as others, and you have to compete to know!

  The military camp has always been respected by the strong, and only the strong can have more say.

   It is an honor to become a sniper in the fourth company of sharpshooters who are shooting strong like clouds!!

  Gong Jian's voice fell.

   Tread!

  A sound of footsteps sounded, Gong Jian followed the prestige, and the first one to stand up was a private soldier... Lin Shu!

  When He Chenguang saw Lin Shu approaching, he was taken aback for a moment, then stood up not to be outdone, and looked at Lin Shu with eyes full of gunpowder.

   "It's interesting!" Gong Jian narrowed his eyes.

   It was the first time in the history of the fourth company of sharpshooters that two recruits who had just joined the army dared to participate in the sniper competition. However, Gong Jian knew that both of them were shooting geniuses who scored 100 full rings in the recruit assessment, geniuses! The vigor is always strong, so Gong Jian is not so surprised.

  The other veterans of the Fourth Sharpshooter Company were stunned!

Damn it! These two recruits are a bit arrogant, they just joined the sharpshooter for a month and want to be a sniper.