Take Me Away

"Jim.....?"

Jim stands lifelessly at the door. He takes in my features as if he hasn't seen me in years.

"What are yo--"

He grabbed both sides of my face and pulled me close before I could even finish. I felt something warm and soft press against my lips. That's when I realized Jim was kissing me. His lips moved with mine in sync. My knees started to give away and I was about to fall. I grip onto Jim's shirt to hold me up, he pushes me backwards and he closes the door with his foot. He pushes me against the wall as he continues to kiss me passionately. I felt my heart swell the more he inches closer to my body. His touch brings electricity to my skin as my heart rate shoots sky high. All of my worries were gone.

I wish this moment will never end.

Time skip

Sadly, that moment ended. He later pulled away and he said he should go. I spent the whole night, tossing and turning, thinking about what just occurred. My lips were still numb that night. I want nothing more than Jim curled up beside me with his arms wrapped around my waist.

When morning came I got up and went out to the deck, only to find Jim chasing after Morph who had his boot in his hands. Jim jumped in the air and snatched the boot. Morph shifted into an orange creature and squirted water in his face. I let out a loud giggle.

"That's it you little squid," Jim tried to reach out and grab Morph but Morph slipped away and mimicked him.

I leaned on the mast and watched as Jim plays "Whack A Mole" with Morph.  When Morph never came back up Jim looked down through the cracks that led down to the kitchen.

"Playing hide and seek with Morph," I asked.

Jim looked up from where he was kneeling. The moment his eyes met mine he blushed madly. I swear it was adorable to see him all bashful!

"Do you mind helping me get my boot back? Then can we talk?"

Talk? Talk about what? Nothing good comes out of talking!

"Um...sure."

We walk down the wooden stairs to the kitchen. We walked around the kitchen to find any sign of Morph. There was nothing but weird fruits from different planets. Some looked soft and others looked deadly sharp.

I could hear shuffling inside one of the barrels near by. Me and Jim crept slowly towards the barrel of purps.

One of them opened its eyes, but once it saw us it immediately closed. I knew instantly that it was Morph.

"Ha, busted," Jim yelled and jumped into the barrel. He struggles with trying to grab Morph in the barrel. I try not to giggle but the sight was just too much.

Jim looked up at me with Morph in his palms. I could see the mischief in his eyes once I stopped giggling. He reaches up, grabbing my wrist he pulls me into the barrel. He starts to tickle me when I landed on his lap.

But our fun ended when we heard whispers coming from outside the barrel.

We peak through the holes in the barrel and see the crew and Silver.

"We're tired of waiting."

"We are begging to move--"

Silver cut the four armed monster before he could argue.

"We don't move until we get the treasure!"

My heart instantly stopped. No. Not only stop, it broke.

The crew knew about the map all along. They all knew about Flint's trove. But what really shocked me was the fact the man I called friend was behind all of it. It hurts knowing that your friend turns out to be a fiend.

"I say, we kill them all now," Mr Scroop said with a valiance smirk.

Silver grabbed Scroop by the snout and dragged him down to face him.

"I say what goes , Scroop. Disobey my orders again like that stunt you pulled with Mr Arrow, then so help me, you'll be joining him!"

Silver threw Scroop over at our barrel, knocking us to the side slightly.

I stare through the hole in horror as my eyes sting from the tears sliding down my face.

Mr Arrow...I knew it wasn't an accident. But why do I feel so awful. It hurts, so bad.

"Strong talk, but I know otherwise," Scroop reaches into our barrel to grab a purp. I press my back into Jim's chest to get away from the claw. Jim wraps his arm around me. Jim picks up a purp and puts it in Scroop's reach to grab.

"You got something to say Scroop?"

Once Scroop grabs the purp he whispers to Silver.

"It's the cabin crew. Me thinks you have a soft spot for them," Scroop punctures his claw through the purp.

I looked over to Silver and see rage, pure rage.

"Now mark me, the lot of ya! I care about one thing and one thing only, Flint's trove!"

I could feel my heart sink once I knew where this conversation was going.

"You think I would risk it all for some nose wiping little wimps?!"

Scroop continued to smirk at Silver.

"What was it now? 'You got the make'n of greatness in ya'," Scroop mocked Silver.

"Shut your yap," Silver booms," I cossied up to those kids to keep them off our backs. But I ain't gone soft," Silver pointed at Scroop.

"Land ho!"

The crew jumped and ran up the deck. Leaving me and Jim in the kitchen with our tears...well, at least my tears. Jim looked heart broken as I was.

We jumped out of the barrels and tried to grasp the situation. We ran up the stairs halfway until there stood Silver.

"Kiddos."

He looked around on the deck before he started walking towards us.

"Playing games are we?"

I leaned on the table along with Jim with our hands locked with each other.

"Yeah, we're playing games."

He nodded his head at us but I could see in his eyes that he was a monster.

"Oh, I was never much good with games."

From behind his back I could see his robotic hand turn into a gun. I gripped Jim's hand tightly as he grabbed the pliers behind him.

"Well...me too!"

Jim quickly stabs Silver in the robotic leg and drags me up the stairs. Silver howls in pain as steam blows out of his leg.

Jim drags me up the stairs and into Amelia's office. We slam the door behind us and lock the door.

*************
Hey...I'm so sorry I couldn't update sooner! I tried to but I've been really stressed out lately. I found out that if I don't get above a C then I'll be going to summer school! I've been so freaked out ever since! I've been crying for days over it. Then I had to go to Disney World for my choir. I'm so sorry! I hope you guys can forgive.
****************