Legendary Bladers?

(The picture above is a picture of Rocky)

Gingka, Kenta, Kyoya, and Benkei all seemed to be training in some of the WBBA's stadiums. Kyoya and Benkei were battling each other and Kenta and Ginga were battling each other. I stood watching with Madoka and Rocky. What's funny is that Madoka hasn't noticed Rocky yet, and neither have the others.

I looked Rocky in the eyes and told him to sit, he did. I told him to play dead, he did. I told him to lie down, he did. I went like that for a while. After about fifteen minutes I brought him up to Madoka and 2 other people who seemed to work here.

"Hey Madoka, want to meet Rocky!"

"Who's Rocky-AHH! Raven that's a wolf, put it down!" She yelled.

"No no no, it's fine. I saw him on the island and took him with me because I thought he was so cute and friendly," I gave her the puppy dogs eyes.

"Fine, you can keep him. But he has to be behaved," The other two people who were standing with Madoka looked at me questionably.

"Who might you be?"

"I'm one of Madoka's old friends. My name is Raven," I held out my hand to both of them.

One at a time I shook their hands and learned their names. We talked for a while. It was fun to finally talk about something important to other people. People in my old village always thought I was untrustworthy and too curious. Funny.

"I still can't believe something like that happened," Ryo told us.

"Yes, a bey changing it's form all by itself. Is something like that even actually possible?" Hikaru asked us questionably.

"I know it may be hard for you two to believe, but I saw it with my own two eyes. But the fact is new Pegasus and Leone are really battling down there right now," Madoka states. Madoka soon starts to talk about the fusion wheels of Kyoya's and Gingka's beys. And then starts to talk about Gingka's performance tip.

"Why do you think Gingka's and Kyoya's beys changed in the first place?" Hikaru asked.

"The star fragment," I just had to open my big mouth.

"Come on Rocky!" I jump to where the stadiums are and start walking towards an empty stadium with the small wolf at my heels.

As Ryo and Madoka start talking about the 'bright light' or star fragment, I stop right in front of the stadium and launch my bey. I stare at it as it circles around the stadium.

"The same thing happened to me," I voiced out.

"What?"

"The other night, while I was in a field, I noticed a light come my way. It surrounded my body and bey. I blacked out after that,"

After I said these things, I ordered my bey to come back to me with a swipe of my hand. I did a small whistle and commanded Rocky to follow. I pushed through the door as Kyoya starts to leave.

"Mind if I tag along? I need to get away from Benkei for once," Kyoya asks.

After a few seconds, we hear Benkei yelling for Kyoya to wait up.

"Sure, but good luck with getting rid of Benkei,"

After a while of silence, Kyoya starts to talk to me.

"I don't care how it happened. My Leone has been reborn as the strongest bey ever. Leone has obtained new fangs and has become Fang Leone. Once I polish these fangs, Gingka won't even be a challenge,"

"What about me? I can be a challenge," I remark with a smirk on my face.

"Hmm, i'll have to battle you to find that out first,"

"Just tell me whenever, i'll be ready,"

"Oof!"

Kyoya and I whip our heads around only to see a 13 or 14 year old teen get blown back 4 feet in front of us.

"I think I know who you guys are. You're names are Kyoya and Raven right? Please help me," He pleads.

"This nothing to do with us. You're a blader, are you not? So you should take care of this beybattle yourself," Kyoya then starts to walk off.

I stand there staring at the kid as he stares back with pleading eyes.

As the cat starts to say stuff. I lauch my bey at the same time Gingka does.

"LET IT RIP!" We yell at the same time.

We both smash Lynx out of the way.

"Pegasus!"

"Hydra!" We both yell.

"What's your problem man!?" Gingka asks as our beys land in our palms.

"The battle was already over. There's no need to go that far is there?!"

"It's you? Your Gingka?"

"Wow, I feel really left out right now," I sassily say.

Soon, cat guy leaves and we pay attention to the boy. I kneel down to where the boy is sitting on the ground.

"Are you alright?"

"I knew you and Gingka would turn out to be legendary bladers," He says turning to Gingka and I.

"Legendary bladers?"

"I beg you please lend me your strength, with the star fragment!" The kid then passes out. Great.