Creepy Cat Dude

After Yuki told us the story of the legendary bladers. We ended up facetiming Masamune and Dashan. What Madoka and the others didn't know was that when my parents died, Masamune offered me to stay at his place. We were best friends, and we still are. I can't wait to see everyone's face when they figure out that we know each other.

Also Masamune because he doesn't know that I left his house and he wouldn't have noticed that I left because he said that he was going on a training trip for a few days. Not only that, but my parents and Dashan's parents used to be great friends. As of today, I always talk to him over the phone.

Like Masamune and I, Dashan and I are also best friends. As they facetime Masamune and Dashian, I stand in the back of the group so neither of them see me.

"Yo there, Gingka buddy! It's been a long time! How are you doing anyways?" Masamune says through the screen.

"Pretty good how bout you Masamune?" Gingka replies.

"Oh, i'm doing just great thanks. So what's the skill? Why the urgent call Gingka?"

"Masamune, sorry for being so blunt, but could you show me striker now please? There something I want to check on,"

"Say what pal? Just what do you want to check on striker?"

"I'll explain later just show me please,"

"Is that close enough? What exactly are you looking for?"

"He's not one of us,"

"Huh? Say what?!?!?!? What do you mean by that?!"

"Sorry bout that, I thought you would have been one of the chosen ones,"

After we explained all the facts to Masamune. He started to talk again. "Wow! I got to tell Raven!!! RAVEN GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE!!! RAVEN!!!"

"Hi Masamune," I told him through the screen.

"Wait a minute. Are you actually Raven?"

"YUP!"

"Then what's the name you give me that I hate?"

"UNICORN BOY!"

"Raven why are you all the way in Japan!?!? I thought you were going to stay at my place!?"

"Sorry Masamune, you know I don't like to be cooped up for long,"

"Oh Raven, I already miss you," Masamune says as fake dramatic tears run down his face

"I miss you too Masamune!" I go over to the other screen to see Dashan.

"Hi Dashian!"

"Hello Raven, how are you doing on this fine day?"

"Great how about you?"

"Were doing just fine,"

"Okay Dashan, I'm sorry that I have to cut it short, but we got a few things to do in the meantime. Love ya!"

"Love you too, goodbye."

After the calls with Masamune and Dashan, Madoka looks at me and asks "How do you know Masamune and Dashan? Why did Masamune say he misses you a lot? Why did you say you loved Dashan? Why did Dashian say he loved you too?"

"Okay slow down. 1, I've know Masamune since like, forever. And he's always been one of my best friends. And my parents and Dashan's parents were really good friends and we just kind of clicked and became immediate best friends. 2, Me and Masamune have always been close. People tell us all the time we act like a couple. It's gets kind of weird and awkward sometimes since he always says we are. 3, Dashan has always been there for me. And 4, I don't really know why,"

As Madoka and I were talking, the boys were talking about who might be legendary bladers. Madoka and I started to walk towards them, but overheard them talking about who the rest of the 9 bladers might be.

"Maybe Tsubasa or Yu are one of them,"

"I don't know Gingka," His father says cutting him other from thinking.

"I think she might be one of them," He says pointing towards me.

"Maybe I just need to unlock the power in my bey," I responds. I take out Infernal Hydra and stare at her.

Ryo soon explains that we need to find the rest of the legendary bladers and quick. "I just need to go and grab my maintenance stuff at B-Pit," Madoka says.

"I just need to grab my bag from your place Madoka," I said turning to her.

"Well Dad we gotta get going. Well see you soon enough. Bye!" Gingka tells his father as we run through the door.

-Time Skip Till Madoka Is Done Packing-

"Sorry guys for the wait!" Madoka shouts as she make her way towards us with a suitcase being towed behind her.

"Raven, how did you get here so fast?"

"Remember I did track and field?"

"Oh ya!"

"Your late Madoka! Just how long does it take for you to get ready?" Gingka asks her.

"I can't be helped! I'm really sorry but I like to plan ahead unlike you guys, plus we don't even know how long were going to be gone for!" Madoka tells him. As Kenta and Ginga talk about how they're gonna help each other along the way, I start to tear up a bit at the heart warming moment. It reminds me of Masamune and I. Well kind of. God, i've been away for like 2 weeks and I miss him so much already.

After they fist bump, Yuki starts to talk. "You two really have a close bond, don't you? You're so lucky to have friends you can trust completely. I've spent all my time up to now doing research all by myself, I really envy your friendship,"

"What are you talking about? Don't worry, you're one of us now Yuki," Gingka tells him.

"That's right, you're one of us now!" Madoka adds on. Yuki starts tearing up. I put Rocky down and go hug Yuki.

"You really are one of us," I reassure him. I turn around and tell Rocky that he should get ready to run. Soon Kenta starts to run off, just as I suspected. I run straight behind him as Rocky runs behind me. For a pretty small pup, he sure can run. Kenta soon comes to a stop.

"Huh, what's with all the cats?" I pick up Rocky before he can see them and hold him to my chest. The cat dude soon come out from around the building.

"I've been waiting for you," He says creepily.

"You know you're a pretty ugly dude, right? Get a haircut and a new outfit, might help you," I told him. He scoffs. Then he starts doing this creepy laugh. Gee everything about this guy is creepy.

He starts talking about how Gingka should join the dark side. The creepy dude and Gingka start a battle. I figured that I could do something while waiting for Gingka to win. I took Rocky and placed him on the floor.

"Okay Rocky, I want you to go chase those kitties over there away, okay?" He gives me a small bark and starts to run towards the cats. All of the cat's scrambled to get away from Rocky. Soon Kyoya turns up and starts talking to Gingka.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I don't really care, I just want to leave and travel to wherever we're going. Kyoya joins the battle and gets rid of cat dude. We start walking once again but I notice Benkei and Kyoya join us. I turn around to look for Rocky, only to see he's in Kyoya's arms. He scratches behind his ears and he gives a small bark.

"I think he likes you," I tell him as I slow down to keep the same pace as him. He gives me a famous smirk, tooth and all, and hands Rocky back to me. I smile at Kyoya and thank him. I place Rocky into his bag like crate and leave him there as we walk to, well, wherever.