Tag Team Tournament

Raven's POV

We were on a boat, traveling down a river that would take us to the where the tag team tournament took place. I decided that I wasn't going to participate, I mean, i've already mastered my bey. I've always had a great bond with my bey. It's never let me down before.

Before my parents died, we lived in a cabin that was placed dead center in a nice clearing in the woods. I would train all day and be gone for hours at a time almost everyday. My parents always got worried. I remember them telling me to stop doing that and at least tell them when I was going to leave for long periods of time. I smiled to myself, remembering those memories. I take another look at the huge rocks that tower over us as we pass them due to the moving boat.

"The scenery is beautiful," Yuki says as he looks around at the flowers that were growing off of the huge rocks.

"I know right?" I tell him as I look around the boat.

"We are so thrilled to be here in China!" Madoka yells as she looks around more.

"This is no time to be staring at the scenery," Dashan said as he calmly looked straight ahead.

"He's right. We're approaching the site of the tournament," I said as I moved to the back of the boat and leaning on the rail.

"Way out here?" Gingka asks as he looks ahead, standing next to Dashan.

I get up from leaning on the rail and stand next to Kyoya. I can see Kyoya looking at me from the corner of my eye. After about 5 seconds, he turns the other way.

"We're here!" Chi-Yun said as he pointed ahead and into the fog.

We all looked ahead and saw the arena that was in and surrounded by water. Everyone looked at the arena in surprise, except for team Wang Hu Zhong and I. I used to always get into tournaments when I was in China. I would always stick around and train the other fighters at Beylin Temple. I zoned out as everyone got ready for the tournament. If you didn't know, I had broughten Rocky along. He's been with me the whole time. I cradle him in my arms like a baby, knowing he's tired already. Everyone is yelling at each other soon enough. Rocky cuddles up to me more and tries to cover his ears with his paws. I look up and see Madoka trying to settle then down. I put Rocky back in my bag. I then walk up to Kyoya and Gingka and give their ears a hard tug.

"OW! What was that for!?" Gingka asks as he rubs his ear while Kyoya scowls at me.

"Rocky's trying to sleep, morons!" I told them, yelling in the process.

---Time Skip---

Well, in the end, Gingka and Yuki lost. Bao and Aguma ended up winning the match. As for what's gonna happen next, I don't know, I guess we'll just play it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short! I didn't really know what to do for this chapter and the next chapter will definitely be longer.... Anyways, i'm also working on another beyblade book that starts in Metal Masters. Since I am still writing it, i'm not going to post it just yet. The character's name is Scarlett.(Unless I decided to change it)If anyone has ideas for what the title should be, what the character looks like, or what the book cover should look like, please message me! ~ FanGirls-4-ever