Tartarean Hydra

Raven's POV

I couldn't believe this was the Ryuga I had met when I came to this island a week ago. He seems a lot more insane. When I met him not to long ago, he seemed chill and cool. But now hes like a freakin psychopath that has a lot mental issues. I watched in horror as Ryuga defeated Kyoya.

As the clouds of dust slowly faded away, we all saw Kyoya on the floor, his bey laying still and smoking at his feet. I gasped as I ran over to Kyoya with Benkei by my side.

"Kyoya!" Benkei yelled as we ran over to try and help him, only to find him unconscious. KYOYA?! Speak to me Kyoya!" Benkei yelled at him. I was really mad at Ryuga right now. I looked right at Ryuga only to see him looking back at me. I stare in his golden eyes for a few moments. He must have seen something in my eyes because he looked away. As Gingka and Yuki tried to persuade Ryuga to join us, I was watching Kyoya. I moved his green hair from his eyes as I looked at his facial features.

At the moment his eyes were closed, but I remember them being a beautiful shade of blue, he also had tan skin and twin scares that were under his eyes. I wonder what the story is behind those. I look up to see Gingka and Ryuga pointing there launchers at each other.

"Ready to rock, Gingka?"

"Let's go, Ryuga!"

"LET IT RIP!" When they beys collided, they created huge gusts of wind. Benkei and I ran with Kyoya to get behind some rocks that covered us from getting hurt. Gingka soon started to glow blue and yelled for pegasus to attack with full power. This battle was not going to end well. When I got to the island, before I found the isolated village, I hiked up the volcano.

I found Ryuga training his bey. I didn't know who he was at the time. I ended up battling him because he said I looked like I could put up a challenge. We were both very surprised to find our beys not spinning. Ryuga said he would find and verse me again in the future. WHen I had met Ryuga, the star fragment hadn't fallen yet. But in a matter of days, he had unlocked and mastered his bey.

"Watch out Gingka!" I heard Madoka say over the clash of the beys. Yuki starts telling Gingka about how Ryuga is not the only one in this battle that can change modes. I was startled when Kyoya suddenly wakes up.

"He hasn't enter a defensive stance yet? He's forcing Ginga to keep attacking. L-Drago can absorb Pegasus's power by using the rubber," Kyoya states as he sits up from his place on the ground between Benkei and I. I looked away from Kyoya and give L-Drago a close look. Kyoya's right. L-Drago is slowly stealing Pegasus's power.

Before we all knew it, Ginga was in the same condition of Kyoya was. Gingka was on the ground with Pegasus unmoving in front of him. Ryuga gives me glance one more time, before he starts to walk away. Kyoya let out a growl. Apparently I wasn't the only one to notice Ryuga looking at me. Yuki challenges Ryuga to bey battle.

-Time Skip-

Yuki was a legendary blader just as I thought he was. I knew he had the potential to be one. Gingka stands up and starts to say how Yuki is a legendary blader. Yuki tries really hard to defeat Ryuga, I saw it in his eyes as he fought, but he sadly ended up losing. I smiled as everyone talked to Yuki.

Ryuga started to talk after catching his bey. "Now I see, it looks like that story of yours isn't a lie at all,"

"Join us Ryuga!" Gingka tells him.

"Don't be ridiculous, a new star fragment, the black sun too. Very cool, so inorder for me to rise to great hight myself, I will take control of it all with my own hands," Ryuga turns to walk away and starts laughing like a maniac. But he stops after three steps and looks over his shoulder, right at me.