Chapter 1: The Pendant

It all started with a whisper...
"Hey, you want to go to the H-Board Park later?" Jared whispered, leaning over so that Exavior could hear. It was a peaceful day, the classroom was all decorated with holographic posters of pie charts and calculus diagrams, the teacher sat in the back of the class so he could see all the shenanigans that seniors could pull.
"Jared, how many times do I have to tell you? DON'T bug the people next to you." the teacher said rubbing his forehead, annoyed.
"Sorry Mr. Charleston. It won't happen again..." Jared said chuckling nervously and rubbing the back his head. He was a tall, brown haired, 17 year old boy with deep blue eyes.
"Here" Exavior whispered under his breath. He handed Jared a small piece of Solo-graphic paper that says: "I can't, I've got homework, besides, you know who hangs out there!" Jared was about to respond, but before he could, he jumped because the bell rang out with a loud beeping noise. "Bye everybody! And don't forget to deactivate your desks, it takes energy to keep those things on." The teacher said, trying to get everybody's attention, but was unsuccessful. It was a cold January day in Sprithdaria as Exavior boarded the bus.
"3017, the year that the 100th president of Sprithen died. Who knew it would get this big?" Exavior though as the bus took off, its tires folding in and glowing yellow.
"An interesting question, but it has a SIMPLE answer." A strange voice chimed in behind him. Exavior whipped around to see a tall blond 17 year old boy with light green almost GLOWING eyes, wearing a white jacket with purple trim, some Jeans, White finger gloves with white trim, and black shoes.
"How'd you do that?" Exavior asked
"Oh, I have a chip in my brain that allows me to read minds, no big deal. So about your question. The person who knew was... Even Sprithen." The boy said somehow putting a picture of the founder. He was wearing the same stuff that the boy was, except Even was wearing a strange... pendant.
"What's that, around his neck?" Exavior asked keeping his eyes closed so he could see the picture better. "Wait what?" the boy said, closing his eyes, imagining the picture as well, the pendant had a black T with an orange 7 to the left, and a < sign to the right, both of which had little green lines going into them. All of this was surrounded by a red circle, which was filled with brown were the stuff wasn't there. This circle peeked over the little ledge of a white, purple edged rectangle. - 7 T < -
"Anyway I'm Evan, And you're Exavior." Evan said sticking out his hand so Exavior would shake it. Exavior responded with a glare, then he shook Evan's hand. A few minutes later, the bus stopped, Exavior got off and put his foot down on the cold, hard cement.