Chapter 2: The Rescue

A few days have passed, and Exavior can't shake the fact that after he met that boy, he just... Vanished. With no leads, not even the bus's camera, which somehow the boy didn't even show up on, he decides to ask around.
"Excuse me, have you seen this boy?" he asked as he went around showing a decently drawn drawing. As it approaches 7:00 p.m. he decides to show a group of men that look to be in their late 30s.
"Excuse me, have you..." Exavior was cut off by what appeared to be the leader of the group grabbing him, and proceeding to throw him into the back truck. Two of his lackeys jump in behind him and duck tapes his mouth and ties him up, then proceeds to knock him out. When he wakes up, he hears the men talking.
"So, how much do you think we'll get for him?" one of the lackeys asked. This lackey was bald, except his face, were he had a small goatee.
"I don't know, maybe... 5,000?" The other lackey responded with a questioning look and a shrug.
"Probably, he IS a Sprithian. And we know how much the U.S. slave market LOVES Sprithians.
"Be quiet back there! We're not out of Sprithdaria yet!" a muffled voice from the front of the van shouted. A few seconds later the van jerked forward as it came to a sudden stop, then it was followed by a man screaming, then silence. Exavior sat there for what felt like hours for him, but was actually only a few seconds, but after the wait, the back doors were ripped of their hinges, and flew back a few yards.
"Give me my friend back... NOW!! Or your boss gets it!" Evan shouted at the lackeys, somehow holding the leader in the air with nothing but his mind.
"Fine take him, but please, don't hurt us!!" begged the lackey with the goatee as the other lackey rolled Exavior to the boy. Then the boy put down the leader and tore the rope and tape off Exavior, and walked away.
"Idiot kid" the leader mumbled as he pulled out a laser pistol and shot it at Evan, but unfortunately for him, when it hit him, it bounced off.
"Oh, so THAT'S how you wanna play eh?" Evan said stopping, and putting his arm in the position of a headlock. Then the leader grabbed his neck as if to pull something away, and then Evan... gave him a nuggie, but he did it so hard that it tore some of the skin of his bald head, and left the rest of it red. Evan then grabbed Exavior and flew away.
After about a half an hour of flying, they finally got back to the city, were Evan put Exavior down in front of his apartment building.
"That was... AMAZING!! How you grabbed that guy and held him with your mind, a-and then he shot at you, and t-the laser bounced of your skin, then you gave him a nuggie, then we FLEW?!! How'd you do that?!!?" Exavior shouted, stuttering and tripping over his words with an amazed and confused look on his face.
"Remember that chip in my brain? Ya... I lied, I don't have a chip in my brain. I've ALWAYS been this way, since I was born, something about my genes. Anyway, I'm Evan, as you know, but you're wondering my last name, Well... it's gonna blow your mind. My name is Evan... Vincent... SPRITHEN. When Exavior heard this, his mouth dropped open and his eyes widened.
"You're... you're... A SPRITHEN?!" Exavior said with a scared and confused face as he flopped down on the ground.