REQUESTS ARE OPEN

Hey everyone, I'm updating this part again that way you know requests are ALWAYS open, unless of course I say otherwise

Hey everyone, I'm updating this part again that way you know requests are ALWAYS open, unless of course I say otherwise. If you would like to request something, simply leave a comment on this chapter! Tell me which character you would like and a BRIEF description of what you want the imagine to be. Please keep in mind that this is a GIF series book, so please choose a character that has been in a movie/tv show. I mostly do the Avengers, but I have sections on here for Guardians of the Galaxy, The Defenders, and the celebrities that play them all. Also if you request something and I don't update it right away, do NOT be rude and tell me to update or that I'm taking forever. I understand you want your request to be done, but I also have a life outside of Wattpad. I have a job, a second on the way, and I'm in college. So you can see why I may not be able to update 24/7, right? Just please be patient and I will update it. Sometimes I just don't see your message/your request, so if I haven't done it but I have posted others, then just politely remind me. Thank you guys so much for understanding!