We're in a pickle

Astrid P.O.V

"Well, this seems pretty perfect to me" I stare into Hiccup's green eyes his brown hair gently blows in the breeze "yeah? Yeah, I guess it does" he leaned in but before I could react a whirling sound appeared "What in Thor's name?" A purple, silver, bluish portal opened sucking in our surroundings "Hiccup!" "Hang on Astrid!" I dig my figure nails into the wooden landing strip "Stormfly!" "Toothless!" My grip loosens as the sucking sensation grow stronger pulling me in. "Astrid!" 

Next thing I know we are in blue tunnel with lighting jumping around, time seemed slow, and Stormfly had grabbed me in her talons frantically flapping her wings. for a sudden looking back, i saw toothless clumsily trying to steady himself with Hiccup on his back. I scrambled up on to Stromfly. The wind picked up again pushing us towards a bright opening "fly towards the light!" Hiccup yells I try but the floating sensation made it hard "I can't" "then" the wind pushes us forward Stromfly and toothless' wings were out I clung on for dear life. Stormfly somehow wrapped her wings around me in a protective shell.

Time seemed to catch up and we shot out of the portal let this be the Edge "Jay what just happened?" A familiar voice said oh no plea- "Do I look like I know!?" Another all to familiar voice said dear gods please let this be a dream I think before I black out.

Jay P.O.V

"Jay. Jay. Jay!" I woke up with a start seeing Lloyd staring at me "Your going to be late for training how late were you working on this thing?" Lloyd gestures to the machine that I was trying to get to work "until 1 a.m. " "Jay!" he said with a roll of his eyes he turned around tripping on the cord. My machine starts to make a whirling sound and a black, scaly, bundle and another light blue scaly bundle fly out "Jay what just happened?" "do I look like I know!?" "I don't know you are the guy that built it." the black bundle raises what looks to be like a tail with half a red fake tailpiece "oh great." "That looks like." Lloyd stops "Jay! What did you do!?" "I wasn't the one that tripped over the cord." "What is going on in here?" Cole says Kai and Zane walking behind him they stop seeing the bundles "Huh?" Kai asked, "Someone explain." Cole said, "Jay's machine brought Toothless and is that Stromfly, here." 

"You did what?" "How could you be so stupid." "That can't be right" "How would they end up here." "How do we get them back?" "never try it again" my team yells their head offs somehow going from the dragons that just appeared out of the machine to Cole and mine's fight over Nya. How we went like 3 years back is a mystery to me. "enough!" we quite down as Sensia walks into the room "What is going on?" the ninja point their fingers at me "Jay brought Toothless and Stormfly here." Cole says "Thank you rocky road, but Lloyds the one that tripped over the cord." they turn to Lloyd "Okay in my defense who puts a cord in the doorway?" they look at the cord they are all standing on quickly jumping off it, "Poor planning Jay," Zane says "I know. But I think we have got bigger problems" "Like what?" I look at Kai could he really be this clueless Cole smacks him in the back of his head "Dragons. Kai the DRAGONS!" "Yeah, what's the big deal. All of Ninjago has seen dragons before." "Not these kinds of dragons. If the media finds out then we will not get any peace. Did you forget how much it blow up when Cole turned back to human the first time?" "How could I forget you guys ruined my fan clubs." we roll our eyes a kai Nya walks in "Wow." she breathed then looked at us "you aren't going to help them?" "Um, what?" she points towards the dragons I could make out the shaggy dark brown hair wrapped in Toothless's wings and the braided blond hair of Astrid in Stromfly's grasp. "Perfect, now we are really in a pickle. "