How and Where?

Hiccup P.O.V

I wake up on a plush something looking up I see that I was in a wooden room with 2 sets of stacked beds and a single bed. At least I think they are beds they don't look like anything like the beds back on Edge. Speaking of wich were was I?  I then realize Toothless was nowhere in sight "Toothless?" nothing I climb out of the whatever it was. Loud voices sound down from the hall and the door opens up this can't be right the ninja were here. they stare at me "You're awake!" Jay says I stare at them it had been at least a year and a half since they dispersed and yet they look the same except Cole. He wasn't a ghost anymore. "You guys?" "Hiccup," they all say "Where am I?" "That would be our home formally know as Yang's haunted temple which just happens to be in Ninjago." a scream comes from down the hall "Nya!" Kai and Jay say together before whirling around and running down the hall. 

I follow them walking it to Nya's room I see an ax in the wall and Nya standing about 4 feet away from it. Astrid is standing up a dagger in her hand. "Hiccup? Where are our dragons?" she says looking to the ninja "Oh right." Lloyd says a crashing sound comes from down the hall they just point towards the sound "that would be your best bet." Cole says Toothless comes around the  corner "arro" he says he starts pacing "Where's Stromfly?" Astrid questioned "Um if she hasn't woken up yet I would say that she is still in the room with the machine that JAY built and brought you guys here." kai says Astrid runs past them I jump on to Toothless's back and he runs down the hall. We reach a room that has a big metal frame in the center. Shelves are on the walls overflowed with metal objects some look like nails. Stormfly is pacing back and forth a stack of buckets knocked over at her feet "Stormfly!" Astrid ran forward grasping her dragon around her neck. 

The ninja come in the room "So how exactly did we get here?" "Um Jay had yet another fail." kai says leaning against the doorframe "it was not a fail, it didn't work like it was supposed to but it worked. " Jay said, "Besides Lloyd tripped over the cord."  "Again who puts a cord in the middle of a doorway especially one that is linked to a machine that can take people to other realms." "Jay why don't you use the realm crystal in the first place it is the most logical solution" "Becuase it is heavily guarded by nindroids and even though Burg reprogramed them I don't fully trust them." "You trust Zane plenty." "Zane is different he stayed on our side during the overlord battle both times." The others look at each other then shrugged 

"Why did you bring us here?" Astrid questioned "I didn't mean to" "Yeah so while Jay figures that out, and how to get you guys back your welcome to stay here. There is just one rule." I look at Astrid "Then your lucky it is us because the twins and Snoutlout would not do good." "Especially since Snoutlout is still getting used to the fact that know he is not in line to become Mal's king he can't have everything he wants." Astrid says the ninja look at each other "I defiantly want to hear about that later." Lloyd says "What's the one rule?" "here it is under no circumstances do you allow your dragons to leave this island." Cole says "Island? We are in the ocean?" "No we are on a floating island that has a weird gravitational pull to it ever since the ghost rift was open," Nya says "I have no idea what langue your speaking in but it needs to stop," Astrid says pointing towards the left corner 3 feet away from the ninja. They looked very confused "Astrid are you sure your sight is back to normal?" I place a hand on her shoulder "Hiccup who many times do I have to tell you I'm fine." "I know it is just that you have your pointing in the wrong direction." "My vision is still a little blurry but I can see." "Vision? Can see? I think we have a lot of catching up to do?" I look towards Cole nodding "Hey you guys lucked out and missed Cole's night to cook" Jay said I try my best not to make a face at the mention of Cole's cooking, but it doesn't go over well by the look Cole is giving Astrid and I.