5.Feeling Myself

Cookin' up the base, lookin' like a kilo
He just wanna taste, buildin' up my ego
Ego, ego, ego, ego, ego, ego, ego, ego
Ridin' through Texas, smokin' all off
Talkin' bout that high-grade, baby hold up
I can heal your migraine

"Girl you hear that crowd?" Onika screamed, ecstatic about how well her performance of "Feeling Myself" went.

She and Beyonce gave an exclusive concert to only a few hundred Tidal subscribers, and she could still hear the fans roaring from backstage.

"That was all you girl," Beyonce laughed, taking a long swig of her water, resting on the long leather couch across from Onika. "They still goin' crazy over you in that damn outfit," She added with a wink.

Onika looked in the mirror beside her and pushed her breasts up in her black one-piece. She smirked at her reflection, loving how amazing her cleavage looked.

"Aye I do look good huh?" Onika chuckled, walking over to Beyonce and bringing the water bottle to her lips. "But I can't fuck with you, girl," Onika said as she looked Beyonce up and down and couldn't help but notice how accentuated Beyonce's curves were in her tight crimson-colored outfit with her baby bump sticking out.

Beyonce licked her lips and playfully smacked her ass. "Shut up Nik," Beyonce said. She sighed, before taking another sip. "I can't believe we're finally done Nik! God I just want to relax for the next few weeks." She said.

"That's gon' be real tough when you're the hardest-working female in the game right now. You don't know how to take a break." Onika said.

"Hmm." Beyonce smiled, closing her eyes and sinking deeper into the leather cushion. "Well I need a break tonight, man, all that dancing got my body all sore and shit," Beyonce said.

"We got all the time in the world now boo," Onika said.

Onika sat beside Beyonce, laid her head on a pillow, and rested her feet on Beyonce's lap. "You gon' be passed out real quick so-" Onika was about to say but was interrupted by Beyonce.

Beyonce raised her eyebrows and playfully hit Onika with a pillow. "Bitch, how I'm gon' fall asleep with yo crusty ass feet all on me like this?!" She said as she watched Onika laugh and cutely try to block the hits of the pillow.

"Girl, I swear if you weren't pregnant, I would've rocked your shit," Onika said.

"Nika, I got several girls lined up to take you out. Robyn is next door." Beyonce said.

"You acting like I'm scared of Miss RiRi," Onika said.

"Alright now," Beyonce said sipping her water.

"Did you and Jon fuck again on y'all date last night?" Beyonce asked as the door opened to reveal a sweaty Robyn.

"Hey Bey! Nika!" Robyn said grabbing a bottle of water from the table and taking a seat next to Beyonce.

"Hey Rih, and no we don't have sex but it was a nice date," Onika said.

"What are we talking about?" Robyn asked.

"My date with Jon," Onika said.

"I knew y'all was fucking but y'all going out on dates. Damn, I think I need to get me a wrestler," Robyn said.

"Well, my man is off limits but I think you would be great with Colby or do you want a foreign man," Beyonce said.

"Sign me up for whoever," Robyn said.

"What happened to I don't need a man?" Onika asked.

"Well turns out I do need a man so hook a sista up," Robyn replied.