8.Needed Me

You was just another nigga on the hit list
Tryna fix your inner issues with a bad bitch
Didn't they tell you that I was a savage
Fuck your white horse and a carriage
Bet you never could imagine
Never told you you could have it
You needed me

"I'm sorry," Jon said as we sat down on the couch in my living room.

"For what?" I asked.

"For ignoring your calls and texts. For ignoring you when you came to Raw. I was going through some things I didn't understand." He replied.

"Like what," I said.

"My feelings." He said.

"Well, do you understand your feelings now?" I asked standing up.

"You wouldn't be able to handle me." He answered.

I gave him a look that was difficult to interpret.

Eventually, I asked, "What makes you sure I couldn't handle you?" My eyebrows raised.

I didn't know what I was asking for, from a man who couldn't remember what it was like to be innocent. Lightly gripping my hair, Jon forced my face close to his. The black curls danced around his fingers and tickled the backs of his hands.

"I'm a bastard, Onika," he said quietly. "I'm selfish and mean as the devil. I have to have all the control. And I 'm...not nice," He added.

When I stepped in front of him, though, his free hand went around my waist.

"So," I said. "Seems you're going to be stuck with me for a while," I smiled.

He smiled. A real smile that lit up his whole face.

"Good," he said.

He pulled me against him. Then he bent down, breath warming my lips. My pulse was racing so fast I could barely breathe. I was sure he'd stop again and I tensed, waiting for that hesitation, stomach twisting. His lips touched mine, and still, I kept waiting for him to pull back.

His lips pressed against mine, then parted. And he kissed me. Kissed me- arms tightening around me, mouth moving against mine, firm, like he'd made up his mind that this was what he wanted and he wasn't backing down again.

I slid my arms around his neck. His tightened around me and he scooped me up, lifting me off his feet, kissing me like he was never going to stop, and I kissed him back the same way like I didn't want him to ever stop.

It was a perfect moment, one where nothing else mattered. All I could feel was him. All I could taste was his kiss. All I could hear was the pounding of his heart. All I could think about was him, how much I wanted this, how incredibly lucky I was to get it, and how tight I was going to hold onto it.

This was what I wanted.

This guy.

I completely lost control.

I was out of my fucking mind with the taste of her, the feel of her, those little moans of pleasure she made.

Fuck, that woman completely unmans me.

She consumes me to the point where my brain stops functioning entirely.

"Jon." Her pleas are so sweet.

"Shhh, Nicki just feel it. I have you." Her nipple is so fucking perfect under my mouth.