13.Big Decisions

You're wonderful, flawless, oh you're a sexy lady
But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else
I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine
Oh girl I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine
Treasure, that is what you are

Dean had awoken to the sunlight streaming through the windows and he turned over to find that he was alone in the bed. The side of her bed was still warm so he knew it couldn't have been long since she had left. He sat up and put on his robe and tied it around his waist, he walked and opened the door.

He reached the top of the stairs and headed downstairs hearing the sounds of pots and pans being moved around. He stood at the bottom of the stairs and watcher her move around. She seemed so at ease and knew her way around the kitchen well enough. They had been this way for the 6 months they had been dating.

"Morning Jon." She said without looking around.

He stared at her… that was creepy the way she could do that. Most of the days he had walked down into the kitchen she'd stand there cooking breakfast. "You really should stop doing that you know I don't like it." He said.

"Well I don't like you flirting with all the girls at your signing's, we all have to live with things don't we." Nicki said. She turned and smiled at him, her eyes sparkling.

He walked up to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Well there's one difference between you and them…you get to come home to me and they don't." He said.

She smiled and kissed him softly. "Well I guess you're right on that one." She said.

"Plus they buy tickets and our gears so that's the least I can do it smile and talk to them." He said.

"Don't you forget that's all you do." She said.

"Of course, how could I forget? You don't give me a chance to forget." He adds with an impish grin.

He pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer. 

He leaned down and kissed her softly.

"What did I do to deserve you?" He asked.

"To this day I still don't know." She replied.

He laughed and reached his hand up to move a piece of hair that had come loose, he pushed it behind her ear and looked at her.

"Boy move, I need to get ready." She said.

"For what?" He asked.

"I need to go back to Los Angeles and check up in things and sleep in my own bed for once." She replied.

"Oh okay. I guess I'll see you in two weeks." He said.

"Two weeks." She said.

♔•♔•♔•♔