9.Super Bass

You know, I really got a thing for American guys
I mean sigh sickenin' eyes
I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side, uh!
Yes, I did, yes, I did
Somebody please tell him who the eff I is
I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up
Back coupes up, and chuck the deuce up

You know, I really got a thing for American guysI mean sigh sickenin' eyesI can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side, uh!Yes, I did, yes, I didSomebody please tell him who the eff I isI am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes upBack coupes ...

Earlier that night, Onika and Jon, had gotten into their first fight as girlfriend and boyfriend. Jon asked Onika to come to a live show but when Onika arrived she was met with the sight of a blonde trying to get into Jon's pants.

Onika being the New Yorker she is, was ready to stomp a hoe but Jon quickly got her away from the blonde before Onika could do damage to her and embarrass him even more.

Later that night after a brutal match. Jon walked out the door, grabbed the pills from the doctor's hand, mumbled his thanks, and slowly limped away.

The doctor entered the room bewildered, "You're going to stay with him tonight right? If you weren't here I'd ask one of the other guys to do it, but since you're his wife and visiting him on the road I thought you might like to take over that responsibility." He said.

Onika stared, "Sir, what is it that he needs tonight? I mean I have no real medical experience so I don't know if I could help him. I mean wouldn't it be better if someone who knew what they were doing stayed with him?" She said not correcting the doctor.

The doctor smiled, "You sound like most of the new wives who come with their husbands for the first time; no honey all you need to do is make sure he takes his pills and then when you wake up in the middle of the night, poke him or something to make sure that he responds," He said.

Onika slowly nodded her head, she was still reluctant to help Jon but was beginning to realize just how it would look if she refused to help him.

"Okay, but can I have your number in case he needs something?" She asked.

Once they had exchanged numbers Onika walked down the hallway hoping to find Jon in the maze that was the backstage of the arena.

As luck would have it, it wasn't long before she was stopped by Joe and Colby who told her that Jon had already gone back to the hotel. She followed them to the car.

Once they arrived at the hotel, Onika headed straight to the desk to get his room number. Onika was hoping that she would be able to at least talk to Jon about the situation at the arena before he went to bed. The lady at the desk informed her of Jon's hotel room number and gave her the extra key card.

After being given a key card, and pointed towards the elevator Onika waited as Colby and Joe finished checking in.

"Any advice on how to handle Jon tonight, I mean you guys have more experience than I do with this." She said.

Joe nodded, "Just make sure that no matter how much he argues you don't let him go to sleep without taking his medication. Yes, he's going to be loopy and he's probably going to say things he doesn't mean, but he needs to take them so he doesn't have a headache in the morning. If you need any help getting him down, or if you have any problems, we're just two doors down from you guys so come wake us up and we'll give you a hand." He said.

Onika nodded apprehensively, "What's the worst thing he's ever said to you?" She asked.

Joe and Colby both laughed, "Well one time he told Joe to go fuck himself and jump off the ledge of the hotel window. And he told me that he loved me but if I didn't stop humming he was going to cut my tongue out." Colby said.

Onika got even more nervous, "But he's never hit you right, I mean he was pretty mad when he left the arena and..." She said.

Joe held up his hand, "If he hurts you in any way, tell one of us and we will deal with it, he may be our friend but we don't tolerate hitting women at all. And, Onika, don't worry I'm sure tonight won't go as badly as you expect." Joe said.

With that Joe knocked on the door and Onika began to feel a knot form in the pit of her stomach, this was not how she imagined the first night with her boyfriend.

-

Jon lay on the bed with a massive headache. On top of that, he was upset by Onika causing a scene at the arena.

He knew she had trust issues but he didn't think she would go off like that especially when she wouldn't believe that he didn't do anything with the girl.

Unsure what to do, Jon grew even more restless.

Hearing the knock at the door he rolled off the bed and opened the door.

He leaned against it, "What do you want? Here to kick me while I'm down, and accuse me of more things." He said.

"I'm sorry for everything I said but what do you expect for me to just walk up and be all happy in your face while chick rubs herself all over." I said.

"No, I expected you to trust me and let me handle it." He said.

"Jon, are you getting let me in or am I going to stand here all night?" I asked acrossing my arms over my chest.

"Come in." He said opening the door wider for me to walk in.

"Thank you, and make sure you take your pills before you go to bed." I said.

"I don't want to." He said.

"Boy, go find somebody else to play with because if God forbid you die in this hotel, I will leave your body here and not call the police." I said.

"Fine, I'll take it." He said.

"That's what I thought." I said.

"You're cruel." He said.

"I know." I said smiling.