One

Lauren's POV
"Do you girls want to play truth or dare?" Dinah asks. Ally, Normani and I look at each other before shrugging our shoulders. "Sure." I answered.

"Truth or dare, Ally?" Dinah asks Ally. "Why do I have to go first?" Ally whines. "Just answer." Dinah sassily said. "Truth." Ally said with a little smile.

"Is it true you and Normani 69?" Dinah smirks. "True" Ally whispered. "Shiiiit!" I dragged out. "Lauren, truth or dare?" Ally smirks. "Dare." I said confidently. "Hmm... I dare you to text a random number and continue to text them until they fall for you." She dared.

"That's fucked up, I'm not like that." I told her. "Do you chicken out?" She questions. "Fine but don't expect me to do anything for you." I told her.

Camila's POV
I was laying in my bed while watching Fourth Harmony videos. How can they be so beautiful? Normani is a dark chocolate beauty with milk chocolate in her.

Dinah Jane is so damn sexy, she's always always happy and she's always smiling. Ally is just a ball of sunshine! She may seem innocent but I can tell she's not really.

Last but not least, Lauren Michelle fucking jauregui. Planet green eyes, it's like you look into her eyes and you're a goner... There goes your cool. Those lips though, I really want to taste them.

I brought out my thoughts by my phone vibrating and the annoying ass pinged that needs to be changed. I picked my phone up and seen that an unknown number had texted me.

Unknown: Hello

I furrowed my eyebrows while looking at the text. Did I give someone my number? I don't remember giving anyone my number considering I keep myself in my room all day. I decided to text them back.

Camila: Who is this?

Within seconds I got a reply.

Unknown: Is this Jocelyne?

Camila: No this is not 'Jocelyn' my name is nowhere close to that...

Creep: Oh shit sorry I guess I got the wrong number... Do you want to talk?

Camila: I don't even know you so I'm going to go with no.

Creep: Please?

Camila: My mom taught me not to talk to strangers so... ✌

_______________________________________

This is my first book bit I hope you like it. I will be having a Camren/You imagine book coming out soon. All my books will be g!p since it is easier for when they get pregnant.

Also shout out to korslay for the amazing book cover. Thank you so much, I love the cover a lot!