Twenty Two

Lolo: So... Miami tomorrow...

Camz: What about Miami?

Lolo: The girls and I will be in Miami For a few days, we were suppose to meet up remember?

Camz: Oh... You still want to meet me?

Lolo: Hell yeah I do! I know we've had our ups and downs but that doesn't mean it has to stop us from seeing each other.

Camz: I know but you ignored me yesterday because you couldn't choose if you wanted me or not.

Lolo: Why would I give you an answer over the phone? It just makes it seem like Middle School all over again.

Camz: True... Very True.

Lolo: I will tell you tomorrow when we meet up.

Camz: Aren't you going to be tired or jet lagged? I think we should wait until the day after so you can rest.

Lolo: How considerate but I'm used to the jet lag, after all I've been on many flights for the past five years.

Camz: I've been to Cuba, Mexico, and LA. I don't have the money to travel and shit. I barely have food in my house.

Lolo: What do you mean about not having a lot of food?

Camz: After my dad passed away my mom became depressed and lost her job. I started working and all my money goes towards Sofia and the house bills. Whatever extra money I have left over I use on food and stuff for my sister.

Lolo: What does your sister look like?

Camz: Here's a picture of all of us.

Lolo: You have a beautiful family

Camz: Thank you