Nineteen

Lauren: I swear to god if you ignore my text again I'm hopping on the next flight to Miami to kick your ass.

Camz: You don't know where I live.

Lauren: But I know people that would know. Now what were you and Dinah talking about?

Camz: Twister and how we're going to play it since you girls don't want to play with her. She's actually really fun to talk to.

Lauren:  Really? Twister? I thought you would have a better lie than that.

Camz: Why are you acting like this? Last time I checked you told me you didn't like me. Dinah really wanted to play twister with me. Ask her and she will show you the messages.

Lauren: Whatever.

Camz: I can fuck her if you want me to. I mean you don't believe we're just friends so might as well sleep with her.

Lauren: I'm no in the mood to talk to you.

Camz: Well if you weren't in the mood to talk to me you shouldn't have texted me. Stop acting like a jealous fucking girlfriend and stop confusing me with your indecisiveness. First your cool with me fucking someone else but when I hit up your friend your pissed off. It's not like we had anything special anyways.

Lauren: She's my friend! Of course im going to get mad! I'm not jealous and I would never want to be with you! I only texted you because it was a fucking dare!

Camz: What?