Three

Lauren's POV
"How is it going with your dare?" Lucy asks me. "It's alright... I wish I didn't have to do it." I told her. We decided to meet up and spend time together since I barely see her. "What's their name?" She smiles at me. "Her name is Camila and she's from Miami, she's 19 years old and she won't tell me what she looks like." I informed her. 

"Why won't she send a picture of herself?"

"She thinks I am a creep trying to get information off of her so I can find her and kidnap her but I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt her." I said sadly. "Than why are you going with the dare?" She asked a good question. I think I am just too prideful to give up on it. "Lauren? Does this have to do with your pride?" Lucy quirks her eyebrow.

"Not everything is about my pride Lucy, I don't know why I am still doing it. Can we just drop it?" I ask her. "Fine but we are going to talk about it later." She didn't give me time to reply before she left. She likes me and I don't reciprocate those feelings and she knows that I don't feel anything. 

"Camila!" I heard and my head shot up. I seen this really beautiful girl in gray joggers and a sweatshirt. I bit my lip and crossed my legs when I seen her ass. I didn't know the girl but I felt like I needed to get to know her. I didn't see her face but she had a nice ass. I am so happy to be back in Miami for a few days. My phone vibrated making me look away from the girl and look at my phone which was on the table. 

Camz: Hello Creeper, how is your research going?

Lauren: Hello Camz, and my research is going nowhere because there is no research.

Camz: Well can I get a picture of you now?

Lauren: Maybe later but can I get a picture of you? 

Camz: I'll send a picture after you send a picture, it's only fair.

Lauren: Damn so I'm never getting a picture?

Camz: Damn so the person I am talking to is a creep?

Lauren: I'm not a fucking creep Camila, I would never play you like that.

Camz: Sure... Well I have to go now... Bye?

I put my phone down sighed loudly. I stood up and decided to head back to my house where the girls were staying with us. Ally asks about the dare every day and I just want to tell her that I want to end it so that I can actually talk to them without it being forced. 

When I got there the girls were wrestling and knocking shit over. "Stop fucking around and clean up before my parents get home." I laughed and went to the kitchen. "So how's the dare going along?" Right on time. "It's going." I mumbled. "Well do you know what she looks like?" She questions. 

"No but I am getting there." I told her. "Well hurry the fuck up!" She yelled while leaving the kitchen with an apple. I shook my head and took a seat on chair that was pushed in under the bar. I decided now was the time to show her who I really was. There is no doubt that she would believe me at first but I will get her to believe me. 

Lauren: Hi, do you want that picture now?

Camz: I have wanted the picture the second you started talking to me Lauren.

Lauren: Alright well you have to send a picture after me. 

Camz: Deal.

Lauren: 

Camz: No it's not! That's Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado! Why are you trying to catfish me?

Lauren: I'm not, I have proof that it's me, give me a second and I will send you a video of myself singing. (Special Affairs, act like it isn't out.)

Lauren: Now do you believe me?

Camz: Alright I believe you.

Lauren: Okay now can you send me a picture?

Camz: Give me a second

Lauren: Take all the time you need.

Camz: Alright here you go.

Lauren: Holy shit! You're fucking beautiful!

Camz: So are you but I'm embarrassed now...

Lauren: Why?

Camz: Because I was talking about watching videos about you.

Lauren: Don't be embarrassed, I hear worse than that on a daily bases.

Camz: Like what?

Lauren: People want to fuck me, choke them, and shit like that.

Camz: Well shit... *Whispers* I may be one of them.

Lauren: *Whispers* Please do daddy.

Camz: 😢😭😵🤒😍