Twenty One

Lauren: Camz?

Read

Lauren: At least I know you're alive. Okay let me start by saying I am so sorry for playing you. I know what I did was wrong and if I could change the way things are and how we met I would but I can't. I ended the dare right after our first fight.

Read

Lauren: I am sorry for making you feel like I liked you and I do but I'm confused right now.

Camz: Confused about what?

Lauren: My feelings for you. I thought I didn't like you but now my brain and heart are arguing and I don't know which one to go with.

Camz: What kind of like?

Lauren: The kind of like where I am romantically and sexually attracted to you.

Camz: I say go with your heart. Your heart is what keeps the brain alive, the heart is the one that keeps you alive. If I make your heart flutter, makes your cheeks hurt from smiling, makes you blush, makes you wet than o say go for it.

Lauren: You had to ruin the moment by say making me wet?

Camz: Im aloud to be horny and romantic at the same time Lolo.

Lauren: Are you still mad at me?

Camz: Hard to stay mad at someone when your heart tell you, you have to forgive them because they are what's keeping you sane...

_______________________________________

So I have the Camren/You book that I want to do but I need requests and I have another book also... Should I do all three books because I have a Camila/You Book, Camren/You, and another Camren/You book. Please send requests for the Camren/You imagine book!