Chapter 3~the surprise part 2

They walk into there history class room and see name tags on there desk. Madison and Jacob got to sit by each other. Unfortunately Emma and Christian got seperated. Christian sat on the left side of the room and Emma sat on the right side of the room...

Jacobs POV

I can believe I got to sit by Madison. I like her a lot!!! I don't think she knows it but I plan on telling her after school when we are walking home.

Madison's POV

I can't believe I got to sit next to Jacob. He's soooo cute I like him but I'm to scared to tell him.

Christian's POV

I'm kinda mad because I dont get to sit by Emma but it's ok because at least we still make eye contact almost every 5 minutes. It's kinda our thing. I just hope it's not like this in every single class I just want to be with her.

Emma's POV

I'm kinda sad that I don't get to sit by Christian but it's alright I guess. I kinda can't really talk to him across the room and even if I could he's always talking to Abigail. Abigail is like the schools princess. She popular and ever boy likes her. It's hard to believe that Christian hasn't left me for her yet.

35 minutes later...

The bell rang...

It's gym/ p.e. now.

Christian's POV

I have to play basketball and Emma has to go somewhere else so that's two hours in a row that we don't get to see each other😕.

Jacobs POV

I have to play basket ball and Maddison goes somewhere else because she doesn't play basketball and I have to stay in here with Christian which is Emma's boyfriend. I don't know if Christian actually cares for her or not they never spend time together but oh well it's not my place to judge.

Madison's POV

I go outside wth Emma and she starts to tell me about how she needs to tell me something. It sounds serious because Emmas never serious and if she is that means it's important. She started telling me about how Christian is always hanging out with Abigail and she's having second thoughts about their relationship. I'm scared I want them two to be together but he has been spending alot of time with abigail and I know how she feels because two summers ago I had I boyfriend named Samuel and he started spending time with another girl and he wouldn't even talk to me so I broke up wth him. But I do hope they stay together.

Hey!!!hope you liked this chapter. Do you think Emma and Christian will stay together or will he like Abigail and he just doesn't tell her or do they just brake up???? That's all for now byeeeeeee