Chapter 8~the breakup

Emmas POV
I was in the hallway when I noticed Christian. "Hey Christian!!" Ok I have to tell him how I feel and work things out. How hard can that be. Little did I know how heartbreaking it was.
"Hey Christian can we tal..."
Next thing I knew Abigail came up behind him and held his hand. "Wait I'm confused Christian aren't me and you toget...."
"Yes sorry Em I was going to brake up with you but I never got the right time ,sorry it had to come out like this,forgive me but I have to go to next class bye now." Did I just get hit by a train? I mean what kind of person does that?? I gotta tell Madison but first I have to wipe away the tears from my eyes.

Madison's POV
So Jacob and I were walking outside when I noticed Emma. She looked like she was cryin a lot. I ran up to her," Emma what's wrong?"
E~"c-Christian b-b-b-roke and c-heated on me a-t t-he same t-time."
M&j~"he did what!!!!!"
J~"I'll kill him"
M~"Jacob no killing people"
J~"but-but.."
M~"now let's go give this boy a lesson he deserves."
j~"yay I get to hurt him!"

Emma's POV
So Madison found me outside and I guess she saw the tears I couldn't hold back and asked what's wrong. I told her everything and her and Jacob look furious. Uh-oh what just happened!!! They took off going through every hsllway and classroom not caring that they'd be in trouble. Finally they saw him out side when Jacob ran up to him and...

Hey hope you liked this chapter and don't forget I post at least one chapter per day. Anyway I love you all but that's all for now so byyyyyyeeeeee!