Chapter 15~taken

Emma's POV
I walked in the store when I noticed a man from the store and the cashier just completely glared at me. I flashed them both a smile but they continued to glare.
Theres no one in the store except me and these two guys.
What's his problem?
I continued to grab a few things and I went to the counter to check out when suddenly the cashier asked me," Is that everything for you need?"  "Do you this girl." He showed me a picture. It had: Missing, reward:$100,500.

Oh no that's me, I bet my parents but out a missing award!!!!!

"N-no s-s-sir, I've never seen her before."
"Oh really cause you look a lot similar to her." He flashed me a grin. Then he flashed a look behind me and an out of nowhere a man came up behind me and wrapped my arms around my back and dragged me to this dark grey van. Next thing I know he's throwing me into the back of the van. He shuts the back doors. I start hitting the windows when I feel a short pain go in my shoulder like a needle, then everything goes black.

Madison's POV
I wonder where Emma is right now. I really miss her!
I wish I could call her but it would ring and then go to voicemail.

Hey!!! Sorry for the short chapter but I'll update soon. I wonder if Emma's alright. What's gonna happen in the next chapter??? Have any suggestions? Anyway that's all for now so byyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!!!